How your family reacts to finding out about your relationship with her

Sansa Stark-

your parents were disappointed and angry. They bethroned you to a prince and you risked it all to be with her. You risked your families status, wealth, your status, and your life for her. They did not mind Sansa as a person and they loved her when they thought she was your best friend. But they were angry you would risk it all for one woman.

Arya Stark-

Your family was royalty so it was very risky for you to even be attracted to a woman but your family was not one that was not used to risky secretive relationships. Your family was okay with it and helped you hide your relationship status as long as you were happy. They did not like the woman you choose but they ultimately just wanted you to be happy.

Daenerys Targaryen-  

Your family thought you shamed their name. You not only laid with a woman but the woman that was known as there enemy. They were ashamed of you and even disowned you. They were not ok with your preferences and believe you should have kept your desires hidden.

Margaery Tyrell-

Your family was as supportive as hers. They believed as long as you didn't publicly show your affection and your husband was okay with it then what was the harm. They loved their daughter and wanted her to be happy and if Margaery made you happy then why not support it.

Cersei Lannister-

They were happy. You father was a poor lord of a small castle. He should have been ashamed and hurt his daughter would ruin her chance at marriage, risk her life, and be with a woman but he couldn't not when that woman was a queen. She gave your family a bigger castle and more money. She made his baby girl happy. So he and your family supported you and Cersei.

Mrycella Bratheon-

You had no family but your best friend. She was happy for you. She was worried you would get hurt but it was Dorne after all and woman were allowed to like other women so she fully supported you.

Yara Greyjoy-

you had no family to have an opinion on your preference of woman over men.

Brienne of Tarth- 

Your family were free folk so they did not care or find your relationship odd. Brienne was what made you happy and what you wanted so nothing else mattered in their eyes. You had their full acceptance. 

Obara Sand-

Your family was her family. They were happy for the two of you. They also knew you guys were attracted to each other before you even told them. They accepted and supported the relationship.