•3

Malia's POV: (This is just an Extra scene I would like to include to the story for 'Humour'.

"You added Green hair dye onto Jaimee's shampoo bottle?!" I screamed in the Chinese restaurant.

Everyone look at our table.
Many people glared at me, while some were in utter shock by the scene I produced.

"Sorry.." I apologize.

Many people roll their eyes, and went back to whatever they were doing.

Geesh, how rude.

"Ayoh Nyawalaga, Jin da kwuadi jin gwie."
"Oh my gosh Nyawalaga, you made a lot of people stare at you." My mother laugh.

"Whatever." I mumble.
I take a look at the menu.

"To answer your question, yes she did. Your mother was really evil, and some sprinkle of the evil still remains in her heart." Jaimee tells me, also looking at her menu.

"I had to go almost a full month with neon green hair dye, and was called stupid nicknames for it." She playfully punch my mother lightly on the shoulder.

My mother roll her eyes.
"Well, you shouldn't have said I was a bitch and slut."
My mother's eyes widens and I could tell she had a lightbulb moment.
"And oh' don't act all innocent, two days later, you cut all my favorite clothes in the closet."

I immediately lay the menu on the deep red table, and my eyes were huge.
"You guys were crazy!" I whisper-shout.

"We know." They simultaneously said casually.

"Oh, i'm going to get Wonton Soup with Season Fries." Jaimee said.

"I might get the Hot and Sour soup with Spring Rolls (2)" My mother said.

"How did you guys become friends?" I ask curiously while looking at the menu.

Oooh french friess..and Onion Rings. I wonder wish one I should get.

"Well we both recieved detention for fighting twice in one day.While we were in the detention room, at first we were arguing but, then oddly we started talking." Jaimee tell me.

"Then we started talking since then." My mother finish.

I laugh.
"That has to be the most weirdest way, a relationship is made."

"I know right? All because we were making fun of Al Xing." Jaimee answers.

"What about Al Xing?" I hear a deep voice.

We all look back to see a handsome boy, who appears to be around my age.

He was shorter than me, maybe 5'5. He has a warm beige skin tone, hooded eyes, thick bold brows, and black hair styled into an undercut. He's wearing a black and white checkerboard apron underneath his white t-shirt and demin jeans.

"Excuse me do we know you?" I ask curiously.

He rolls his eyes and has a bold black pen with a small [book] tablet on the other.

I could see dark circles on his eyes.

"I'm afraid not but, why were you speaking about my mother, Al Xing?" the guy ask.

Jaimee spits the water she was drinking all over the table.
My mother almost choked on her fortune cookie.

They both start gaping, that their jaws were about to fall any moment.

"Your mother's Al Xing?" They both said simultaneously.

"Last time I checked, she was." He said.

"It could be a different Al Xing?" Jaimee assure to us.

"Well there's only one way to find out. Mama!" He yells.

People look at the guy, then smiled at him going back to whatever they were doing.

OH SO, HE GETS TO SCREAM AND I CAN'T?

A Few seconds later, a petite young women who looked a lot like the guy, appeared. She was a few inches shorter than him though.

My mother and Jaimee gasp at the sight of the woman.

"An, why are you making such a scene, by yelling." She ask irritated.

He smiles.
"Because these ladies here, were speaking about you, and I wanted to see if you know them." He says motioning to us.

At first she stared at us blankly, then she gasp.
"Jaimee Anthony and Mary Koang?"

"My last name's Potters now. Happily married." Jaimee says showing off her gorgeous ring.

"What about you?" Al ask my mother.

"It's none of your business." My mother said dryly.

Al clears her throat.

"An, order these ladies whatever they want." She says.
She walks away to go ordee for the table next to us.

"Well that was akward." I mumbled to myself.

"Now, what would you ladies like to order?"

2 days later:
setting: airport

I can't believe that today is going to be the day where I won't meet my mother until the next year.

My mother's in the airport right now getting ready for her flight, to South Sudan.

"I promise that i'm going to call you every night before you go to sleep, ok?" she tells me.

There were tears stains under both of our eyes.

Mama tied her hair up into a messy bun, her face is makeup free, and she is wearing a red ruffled one shoulder top, paired with black leggings, and black ballet flat shoes.

"Alright, mama." I hug her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you, Jaimee." my mother tells Jaimee who is right beside us.

Jaimee's blonde hair was tied into a sleek ponytail, her face was also makeup free, she's wearing a blue tiled shoulder top with black jeans, and silver flat shoes.

"I'm going to miss you too, Mary."

"Ma'am your flight's here." the lady in the front desk tell my mother.

"Thank you." She tells the lady with a small smile.

"mhm."

She hugs us both one last time.

"Ok this it." she tells us, wiping the tears under her eyes.

She goes to the direction to wear the airport is at.
"Bye." she waves.

"Bye." We both wave.

she then leaves.

Jaimee and I stood in a comfortable silence for maybe a minute.

"Are you ready to meet my place, dear?"

"Yup." I reply.

"Council bluffs, here we come." She says placing sunglasses onto her eyes.

I chuckle lightly.
"Yup."

We then leave the airport, to go meet my temporary home for the year.