•24

Malia's POV:

We head back to the hotel and, are currently in the lobby. It was fun and, exciting to go for a swim.

I chuckle to myself as I remember that we splashed a big blue bucket of water to Katherine not too long ago, while she was tanning. Her reaction was priceless. She had a breakdown.

"I hate all of you. The makeup cost over 100 dollars and, you ruined it."

She looks like a depressed teenaged girl after a breakup. Mascara stain layed under her eyes and, her red lipstick's smeared all over her face. Her blonde hair was in a frizzy bun. To be rude, she looked like a wet dog.

"And, we love you too." James chuckle as, he hold his blue beach bag.

Katherine grab her wet bubblegum pink towel that layed on her shoulders and, threw it. She missed him by a few inches.

James frown and, stops walking. "Was that suppose to hit me? As a friend I think you should take some classes."

Claudia, Asshole and, I laughed by his response. She looks at the three of us giving us an evil look. She looks at James.

She stomps in the floor with huge force and, screams with her mouth closed. She then runs off possibly, to cry in the hotel room.

"You didn't have to be an ass." Asshole tells James.

"Seriously bro? That's as nice I could be to her."

"Geesh, you're so nice." Asshole says obviously with sarcasm.

James just rolls his eyes. "Whatever man, I'm gonna catch some sleep. Bye Malia." He smiles giving me a little wave.

I smile and, if I weren't dark as chocolate, I would probably be red as an apple. "Bye." I say shyly and give him a wave back.

He smiles once more before glancing at Claudia. His gorgeous smile turned upside down when he met eyes with her.

It was like all his joy was drained by the sight of my friend. I look at Claudia to see that her eyes were down low on the floor. James walk away from the lobby leaving me with questions.

"Hey, Claudia.. why did he look at you like that?" I ask concerned.

She immediately lifts her eyes off the floor and, fakes a smile. "Like what? I was too busy looking at this nice carpet. It's sooo.. nice." She says.

I look at the carpet and, back at her. "Really Claudia? The carpet's pink..you hate pink." I tell her.

She starts scratching the back of her neck and, starts laughing nervously.

She looks at the carpet hard as if she noticed it's existance. "Really?! I saw orange..." she starts taking a few steps back with the blue beach bag on her hand. "I mean it looks like an orange..gotta go!" She starts running down the hall.

Everyone just keeps getting weirder and weirder..

I hear a scoff. "Excuse me but, I'm not weird. I look to my left and, see that it was only Asshole. Great.

"Where's your mom and dad?" I ask him.

"I'm good. Thanks for asking." I roll my eyes. This bitch.

But, to answer your question they're in the r.v. taking some things out." He says.

"Oh." I then made it my chance to go to the hotel room but, was stopped when a hand loop to my wrist, heating my blood up.

I look back at him and, give him a dumbfounded.

What he said shocked the heck outta me. "Wanna hang out later?" He ask casually.

I blinked a couple of times and, used my free hand to rub my eyes.

"E-excuse me but, you want to hang out with me Malia Luak?" I said with a shocked laugh.

He rolls his eyes. "Yes I Liam Potters is. Cla-your friend seems busy and, James seems busy so, why not? I mean..we can get to know eachother."

I thought about saying no and, watch episode 3 of Riverdale but, I remember that I watched at least fifty episodes on Netflix while on this hotel. I need to do something more..productive. Even if it means hanging out with him. Who knows? Asshole might just be less of an asshole.

"Sure." I simply tell him.

"Come on, why don't you want to hang out with m-Wait. You said yes?" He ask shocked by my answer which made me laugh.

"Yes, what time?" I ask holding onto my black beach bag.

He ruffles his hair and, starts exhaling. "...How about six thirtey?"

"OK." I say in approval.

•○○

Where are they gonna go?

Why did he ask her to come?

What will they do?

Will they become closer or would they become ever *more annoyed toward eachother?

*stay tuned for the next chapter.
*I know that some of you voted for long chapter but😯, I was not planning to post this chapter. And, this became the outcome of me writing after a long session of editing it. It's not the best but it'll do.

More chapters to come guys.

If you liked the chapter:

-like
-follow
-share

Xo

* I promise next chapter will be juicy. 🍷🍷🍷//no I don't drink I'm inky a sixteen year old. Pretend as if it's Pepsi, alright? Mmkay.