Jalia Movie Nite

Some of you guys gave seen some part of this chapter since, it was accidently published when it was not finished.

Malia's POV:

After a fifteen minute walk to his house,
I ring the doorbell and quickly check myself in the silver compact mirror.My hair was back in it's signature bun and I wore minimal makeup. Two coats of mascara , highlight, and clear lip gloss on my full lips.

I have on my sunshine yellow frill off the shoulder elasticized lantern sleeve top & misty skinny skinny jeans. I decided to wear taupe suede holly twisted t-strap sandals.

I close the mirror in time and put in the back pocket of my skinny jeans. The door swings open and he had a wide grin on his face.

He's wearing a clean white t-shirt underneath a black and white flannel. He also wore black skinny jeans, and carbon grey cushioned crew socks. His naturally tanned face had nice deep dimples, and a string of his jet black hair,from his sexy pompadour, fall effortlessly on his forehead. His eyes glistened as it gazed at my presence.

"You look great." he says smiling exposing his pearly whites. I'm not sure if it was my mind playing tricks with me or what but, I saw his teeth twinkle.

I shyly look down at my shoes and smile. "Thanks. You look good too."

He chuckles. "Why thank you. Mind to join me in the house?" he asks.

I lift my head and nod. I step in and the house looked nice. The living room's clean and very colourful.

There was a red couch in the back in the living room and a wooden coffee table. On the table there was a huge baby blue bowl filled with buttered popcorn. There were also stacks of DVD in a container.

He closes the door. "I was going to take you to the movies but, then I realized that we wouldn't be talking or be able to talk over the loud movie. Since, my parents are at work and my little brothers' at daycare, I thought why not do it here."

I smile. "Well good thing you did because, the movies are annoying most times. Especially when someone spoil the movie."

He furrows his eyebrows. "People really do that?"

"Yeah,at the Lightweight movie theatre."

"Good thing I don't go there." he says laughing.

I agree and inhale the sweet peppermint scent lingering in the living room.

"I have some movies out in the table. Pick what you like and we'll watch it." he says giving me his golden smile.

I smile and walk to the table and looked at all the DVD disks.

Liam's POV:

I can't believe she decided to hang out with him instead of me. That talk on the phone was to make me 'jealous'.

I'm not jealous.

It's like she's rejecting me like an old towel from football practice.I just don't like the fact, that she decided to hang out with him instead of talking to me.

I slump in the black leather couch in the living room and changed the channels repetitively. The thought of her on him ticked me off. It's like what happened at the ball was nothing.

I wonder where they are. Probably, at a fancy restaurant eating and laughing the night away. The thought disgusted me.

My mom sips on the black mug and stands in front of the couch.

"Move your feet." she says and kept on sipping, the tea possibly.

I lazily drop my legs and continue to flip the channels.