•21

The Authors message crap: 🌹 Alright guys, I'm sorry that  I took a while to post a chapter. Here are my excuses. 1st of all, like everyone in Wattpad, I have life outside of Wattpad. There's crap going in my life right now that doesn't make me feel like writing.I did attempt to write but, I just felt it wasn't good enough.. I'd rather write when I feel like it and, have this cheery mood for it. The past week, I just haven't been feeling that way.
Also, I had no idea how to begin the chapter. You should see my drafts of when I attempted to write but, A) It wasn't good enough or B) It didn't make any sense. Long story short,i'm not in the "best mood" for writing but ey, boredoms killing me write now.
*Now that we're done with this long message..enjoy the chapter..

🌹Other than that excuse, enjoy this chapter

Malia's POV:

"Now, I want to watch Spongebob." Adam says thrilled with excitement after just watching Sesame Street. James and I were watching t.v. for the first five minutes of Asshole's shower and chatted. But, Adam accidentally bombarded into our conversation and sorta ruined our "Movie date".

Now, it's been half an hour and he's still not out of the shower. I know this because, I can hear water being used upstairs, which is above the living room.

"I thought you said his showers range from ten to fifteen minutes." I said to James while looking at the t.v. of Spongebob Squarepants' theme song. He shrugs his shoulder and gazes at the t.v. as well.

"I don't know what making him take a longer shower today." He then sniffs; closing his nostrils after with his fingers. "Oh yeah, maybe because he smells foul."

I roll my eyes. "Do I stink that bad?" I ask.

"YES!" Adam and James said simultaniously. I take my eyes off the t.v and, noticed that both of them have their nose covered with their hands.

"How did you get wet?" Adam ask curiously
I groan. "Well, your brother dropped me in a fountain so, I did the same to him." James snickers while, Adam giggles.

"You smell like a dirty sock." Adam says.

James snickers and, shakes his head in disagreement. "She smell like a trash that's never been picked up in ages."

Adam laughs. "And,the preschool bathroom."

They laugh. "No, she smells like--"

"Can, you please quit commenting about my smell? I know I stink all because, of the stupid boy in the bathroom. Can, you quit comparing me to different odors or, stinky smells so, that we can pay attention, and watch this show?"

They both nod their head understanding and, apologized.
"Thank you." I say while exhaling in peace.

Not even ten seconds and, Adam has the audacity to say..
"You smell like the trash can near our house...and tuna"

James burst out laughing. I get up from the couch and go up the stairs ignoring them continue to compare me to odors. I want to know what he's doing.

Knock knock knock!

"Are you still in there?" I ask.

No answer but, running water. He's probably grinning right now in desire as I knock on the bathroom door frustrated. The thought sickens me.

"Hey! Are you in there?" I ask hostile.

No answer.

"If you don't open this freaking door, I'll--"

"You'll what?" A voice ask.

It shook me in fright so, I turned to see Asshole naked..no just wearing a black towel. He's standing there beside me with a smirk plastered on his face.

Don't look down Malia..don't look.

My eyes struggled to remain in his eye level. 

"How long have you been out the bathroom?" I ask.

He scoffs. "I'm just gonna ignore the fact that your eyes are having trouble keeping eye level on my face." I roll my eyes. "But, to answer your question, i've been out..hm..five .. six minutes ago?"

"And, you didn't bother to tell me, you left? On top of that, you didn't even bother to turn the shower off."

He scoffs as, a droplet of water fall from his nose to his chest.

"Hell, am I your butler now?"

"You don't have to be my butler to tell me that you're done. If you didn't want to bother telling, next time close the damn tub." I say irritated.

I pass him and,  go to my room.I grab all my things to take a shower.

When I come out of the bedroom, he's still there in the same area, and seem to be deep in thought.

"Why are you still standing there?" I ask with my stuff on my hands. He scratches the back of his neck nervously just like he did, when we were in the park earlier.

"...Shit, I don't even know why I'm saying this" he mutters to himself. "I'm sorry for not telling you that I finished." he says quietly.

What? He's apologizing to me? Again?! He just told me earlier in the park that he rarely apologize but, to earn two in just one day..it's like I won a lottery. I can't believe the same stone colded boy is apologizing. Damn.

A smile emerge in my face.

"What? I can't hear you. Can you say that again?" I ask playfully as I cup my hand to my ear.

He sighs in grief.

" I said i'm fucking sorry. Do you hear me now?" he ask.

"What? I don't think you're loud enough." I step closer a few inches away from him. "Once more, please."

He moves closer and, takes my hand away from my ear. I playfully push him and, he tickles me which made me laugh. I shove him a bit and, run to the bathroom before he can do anything.

••

Such an odd way to end a chapter Xdheeoebrheqwbee
.If you happen to like the chapter please:
°follow
°like
°share

*The next few chapter will hopefully be more interesting, especially since they're going to the Ballroom, in L.A.! *sigh I wish they invited me :/  💡 What outfit do you guys have in mind that Malia should wear? Hairstyles she should have? Any encounters or, events that should happen while preparing/ on the trip to L.A.? I would love to see your ideas.

( Whoop whoop! I don't think I have any spelling errors present in this Chapter. If I happen to be incorrect please, point it out! xo)

Thanks xo.