•25

for ya'll that commented positive vibes about this story, just know I love you alright?!46k reads!! Ya'll are awesome.

Malia's POV:

I was in the middle of watching a movie on my phone when, I close the hotel room.

The noise of a depressing sob and, a shaky breath made my eyes lift away from the screen. It was Katherine and, she's laying face down on her bed. Her head is glued on the pink pillow.

I pause the video and, smiled as if I won something very precious. This girl has been pressing my buttons and, I have tried to make her understand my pain. The best part is that I didn't have to do anything to know she's having pain right now. Man, do I love James for that.

She lifts her head slowly and, looks back at me like a zombie. She grabs the tissue box from her bed and blows her nose. She then toss it into the small pink trash can which, she luckily made it. How did the tissue make it in the trash can but, she failed at throwing the towel at James?

Probably because, she's just trashy.

"Bitch." she croaks.

Oh no. This bitch did not just call me a bitch.

I drop my phone on the floor and, walk the front of her bed and, start cracking my fingers and bending my neck. after about fifteen seconds of doing that, I look at her at pure disgust.

"Call me that again and, see what happens. I've had enough of your irrelevant attitude. I told you so many times I don't like your so called "boyfriend" but, your peanut sized brain just don't get it. I could go on and, on about why I don't like you but, the bottom line is for you to know that you can't call me a bitch. say it one more time I promise you, I will make sure your extensions come out with the natural hair." I raise my brow daring her.

Surprisingly she doesn't say anything but, instead put her head back in the pillow sobbing loudly. I smile in delight.

I pick up my phone from the wooden floor. The phone had a small visible crack in the top right corner of the screen. Great.

I exhale and, looked for something to wear for later.

The first outfit I grabbed out from the bag was the olive green dress I wore when I first met Jaimee. I put it back and, looked for something else to wear. The next outfit was a lime green v neck shirt that I've never seen before. I throw it across the room.

The bathroom door opens and, out comes Claudia. She was humming a tune but, when she sees me she cease. She looked like a little child who got caught stealing red-handed.

I've had enough of this bullshit. I've been dumbfounded for too long and, I need to know why this family hate her. I need to know why she feels awkward around the Potters family including James.

"Tell me Claudia." I say.

She fidgets with her fingers. "Tell you what Malia?" she ask nervously.

I bolt from the floor and,got up real quick. "Stop it! I've been here for not too long and, I've noticed how everyone has been tteating you. Even a two year would notice that. I wanted to come here so,I can have fun. I wish for everyone to have fun as well..except one." I look at Katherine as she lay flat on the bed weeping.

"But, that's not gonna happen if they're not treating you nicely...please Claudia,tell me."I plead.

She stares at me for a fee seconds before,falling down the bed.

"Ugggh FINE." She groans. "But, I'm only gonna tell you tonight."she says.

I smile. "ok."

°°°
After a nice refreshing shower I apply my Jergens lotion on my body, while my teal towel is around my body.

I then wear my bright yellow ruffled off the shoulder top. I also wore my blue distressed boyfriend jeans which,was lastly paired with black strapped put flat sandals. I spun around in the bathroom mirror and,felt like an African Queen.

But, my hair looks kind of wild. I finished taking all my braids out like a few hours ago.i might straighten my hair tomorrow for the ball.

I moisturize my hair with my special oils. I grab my boar brostoe brush. I grab my yellow ponytail holder wrapping my hair into a big bun. I take out a small section of hair from both sides of my ears so, the hair will look cute.

I put on my moisturizer and, then I grabbed my phone from the floor and, checked for the time.

6:29 p.m.
One more minute until he comes.

Knock knock knock!

Or now.

I walk to the front and,open the door. There stood Liam. His side parted dirty blonde mid fade hair which is usually messy, is slicked down and brushed nicely. He's wearing a casual Grey short sleeved t shirt and, black skinny jeans. His shoes are the black Nike Huarache.

When he saw me he stared at me. He slowly look at me up from my head to my toes.

I clear my throat hoping that he'd take his electrifying blue eyes off of me. It's just making me self-conscious. Probably, he's
Thinking something rude in his like,"Why does she look like a banana in that outfit."

Luckily,he does as I wish.

"Wow." he says breathlesly as he brushes his dirty blonde hair creating his original messy hair. "You look...nice." he says.

I smile shocked by his sweet comment.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself..even though you're wearing something casual."

He just chuckles. "Well, thanks."

"You're welcome."

I hear a ruffling noise from behind me which sounded like bed sheets. I looked back and,it was only Katherine. Her eyes expanded when she noticed Liam in the front door.

She sniffles. "Took you long enough babe to comfort me." she croaks as tears stream down her cheeks.

Liam looks at me for help. "Sorry,he's to busy hanging out with me."

She stops sniffling and drying her eyes. She stood there frozen like a mannequin. I grabbed Liam's hand before closing the door.

"Why did you say that? " he ask shocked.

I shrug my shoulders. "Hey, I was only trying to help."

He scoffs. "Really, that's helping? Well, Gee thanks."

°°