•13

A few days ago I did this thing where I asked you guys, what you guys would like to see for my future Chapter and, the most requested thing was for Malia to treat herself...By,...Just read the chapter ;)
*Sorry for any spelling and punctuation errors that may result in the story but, there's maybe only one. I try my best to not have any because, it's a pet peeve of mine to see some. I hope i'm not being a hypocrit. 😀
•••

"Hey, Malia. Why don't you get this poster?" She gestures me to a poster that made my jaw drop. Claudia just stands there wiggling her eyebrows.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask.

She looks at me 'innocentally'.
"What?"

"Who the hell buy those posters. You have to be a pervert if you have that."

It was a huge poster of a random blonde chick posing in a beach with, a hot pink bikini.

She strolls with me at the mall, and shrug her shoulders.

"You sure would't want to see my bedroom then." she mutters.

I gape, and stare at her in horror.

She glance at me then, suddenly burst out laughing, causing a dramatic scene in the mall full of maybe, twenty families.

"I'm just playing with you." She laughs hysterically holding onto her stomache.

People stare at us like we grew two heads. "I don't know her!" I whisper pointing at Claudia.

Claudia then slowly calm down.

"Whooh!" she then fakes grabbing a tear from her waterline.

"You guys can go back to your shopping." I snap.
Luckily, they did as told and, went back to whatever they were doing. I did catch some mutters from people but, I just didn't give a care because, I came here to shop not drama.

"Come on. Let's go shopping."

An hour and a half later..
(Imagine in it in Spongebob Narrator voice.)

"Damn' girl, you really shop till you drop." Claudia tells me as she help place all my new things in her backseat.

I chuckle.
"It was only $300."

She roll her eyes.
"Maybe but, you seemed to grab everything your eyes catched."

"Not everything. Just things that looked nice and Aesthetically pleasing to me."

"Sure.." Claudia says obviously not buying my response.

"Finally, that was the last bag." I say streching my arms.

"Yay." She says clapping her hands. "I can already hear Mcdonald's calling my name."

"Let's go then."

Car ride to Mcdonald's:

"So baby, pull me closer to the backseat of your rover.." Claudia and I sang our hearts out to the Chainsmoker's song.

It's been a few minutes in the car and, Claudia's using her iPhone as the GPS for the closest Mcdonald's near us.

"We ain't neve gettin' older!"

Suddenly, a logo on a building catch my eye. It read 'African Beautiful Braids'.

"Hey Claudia, can you take me there?" I ask her.

Claudia looks at the building, and then back at me.

"But, I wanna have a Mcdonald's meal." She pout.