•16 l Other's POV included

Wattpad was a bitch since it deleted a draft that I was working on so, i'm trying my best to re-write what I remember.

Thanks for 735+ reads and, you guys are awesome.

*Plus, I added 4 POV'S IN THIS CHAPTER! I hope you guys like this.
This is officialy the longest chapter I ever posted on Wattpad!! Enjoy xo.

Katherine's POV:

I stand there utterly shocked in the Victoria's Secret fitting room. I stare at James' Snapchat video, that reveals the girl that claims to stay at Liam's house, slapping my boyfriend.

To be honest, I tried to hold my laughter but, her last response, made me fail. Sure, she may have made me laugh but, that didn't give her the right to slap him. I don't care if it's lovey dovey or, a negative touch, I DON'T WANT HER TO LAY A FINGER ON HIM. He's Mine!

I hold on the video and, is about to send a message to James. I'm sure, that he's going to show her the message.

"Is that..my boyfriend, ..you're slapping..?!" I mumble as I text the words on my phone.

I send the message.

I look myself on the mirror and, admired myself in the lacey black bra and underwear. Black's his favorite color so, i'm sure I can turn him on, in the party.

For the last few days, I couldn't help but, wonder if there's any possiblity that Liam and her can fall for eachother.

She's honestly beautiful, and has the body and height of a runway and fashion model.

Then I remember that Liam has never dated any African American girls, especially in the African race.

"He's not going to fall for her Katherine. He's not going to fall for her because, he's going to continue disliking her and, continue to date me." I tell myself even though a part of me wasn't buying it.

I'm hoping that they don't fall for eachother and, if they start to have some sort of connection towards eachother, i'm going to make it my goal to get rid of it.

I admired myself one last time before taking the set off, to buy it.

Liam's POV:

I drive in pure silence, as my face stings in pain. I've never met any female like Malia, except for my mother, that physically hurt me.

I'm starting to regret swapping her shampoo bottle.

My phone rings and I checked to see the caller I.D. and it was Katherine. I groan in irritation.

She's been getting on my nerves lately. All she seems to be doing is pleading me to buy or take her somewhere.

"Liam, can I borrow your credit card for this Chanel bag? It's 25% off today."

"Liam, do these jeans make my butt look big?"

"Liam, are you cheating on me because, by the way you were staring at that waitress, it looked like eye rape."

"Liam, can you go drive me to Victoria secret real quick? Their bras are half priced today."

Not only is she annoying but, she's too clingy. I'm thinking about breaking up with her.

Sure, she's attractive but, when it comes to her persnality... :/

I drive my car to the small gas station's parking lot, make my way inside the building.

Last summer James and I dressed in disguise in this gas station, and attempted to successfully shoplift but, a customer caught us so, we had to run three miles to his house.