•14

"And..Done." I say finishing the last touches of my brand new white Christmas tree light in my bedroom.

I stand back to examine the work I applied to my bedroom and, I was definitely impressed. Not to brag but, I finished the masterpiece in just half an hour.

The room was monochromatic themed and,thanks to HouseOfAesthetics (Youtuber) she helped me find out that I was into the minimalist look of my bedroom.

Adam then burst into my bedroom and, looked excited about something.

"Hey! Do you want to play with me?" Adam then glance at my bedroom. There were glisten of delight in his eyes. His jaw slowly drop.

"Woah!" He says admiring my room.

I just stood there smiling like a goofball.
"I know right?"

"It reminds of Christmas. Mommy put a lot of white in our house."he says.

Adam and I have gotten close for the days. He's like the brother I never had.

His blonde hair was put into a man-bun hairstyle and, looked mad cute. He's wearing a green Nike T-shirt and, grey sweatpants. He tops the whole look off, with fresh green Nike shoes and, I could peek black and white Nike socks.

"That seems cool,." I tell him.

His brown eyes look into me and, his eyes suddenly widens as if he sees a monster.

"What?" I ask him.

He points to my head.
"Your hair! It looks awesome!"He says.

I smile.
"Thank you, Adam."

He frowns. "I want you to call me brother." he whines crossing his arms.

I laugh at his cute behavior.
"Sorry. I'll call you brother from now on."

His frown turns upside down and, he jumps.

"Hey do you want to play with me?"he ask.

I smile.
"Sure brother.I'll come down in two minutes.Wait for me ok?"

He shakes his head eagerly then, ran down the steps. I checked myself in the mirror. My clothes might not look polished for the game Adam wants to play.

I look in the closet fiercely. I grabbed a random top and bottom.

The top my hands chose was a salmon v neck t shirt and, black leggings. I quickly change and, decided to wear my white Addidas Superstars.

I put my braids into a high bun.

When I reached the living room I see Adam wrapping his arms around a handsome stranger's leg. They both haven't noticed my existence in the room.

"James, I haven't seen you in a long time." Adam says.

The handsome boy just chuckles.
"I know cuz. It's good to see you again."

The handsome boy looked around my age. He has natural tanned skin, and jet black hair that was styled into a sleek pompadour. He's wearing a blue plaid shirt under black tank top, blue distressed jeans, plain black socks, and lastly black + white Nike sandals.

Adam then release his arms from his legs and that's when they notice me.

He smiles lightly to me, which made my stomach flutter.

"Who are you?" He ask curiously.

"Uh, well I kinda live here for now since, my mom is work in a job out the country." I tell him trying so hard to control myself. I'm struggling because, he's too gorgeous.

"Oh." He nods.

"She's my new friend!" Adam says excitedly.

James smiles to Adam.
"Oh, she is?"

Adams nods frantically.
"Yep and we are about to play a game outside with Liam."

I nod awkwardly.
"Yeah, we are-Wait what?" I ask horrified. "Adam, you never mentioned a plus one."

He looks at me apologetically.
"Sorry."

I sigh. "It's alright.Let's go."

"Adam, can you tell Liam to come here after the game?" James ask sitting on the navy blue sofa and, taking out his gold iPhone from his back pocket.

"Ok!" Adam says running to the backyard where I follow him.

The backyard was small but, It was super clean. The fresh green grass was trimmed and, there are colourful flowers looping on the white fence.

There are toys laying around on the backyard and, i'm assuming this is a place where Adam enjoys to play around.The asshole's sitting on a silver metallic chair in the far corner of the backyard using his phone.

What's he doing here?

"Come on, sis. You hafta run with me." Adam shouts to me.

"Ok!" I shout jogging with him until we are both finally front of Asshole's face.

His hair swiftly brush across the wind as, he's glued to his phone.
He's wearing a beige hooded sweatshirt ( even though it's humid outside), black skinny jeans, and black Nike air forces.

He slowly take his attention away from his phone and, smiled at Adam. He rubbed Adam's hair and laughed"Stop it!" Adam whines. "Alright." He then release his hand from Adam's hair.

Adam looked irritated and, tried to fix his hair.

Asshole then realized my presence.
"Why the he-"

Asshole then stared at me blankly, as if he's lost in a trance.

I clear my throat but, he still wouldn't take his gaze out my face, which made me extremely uncomfortable. He never looked at me within five seconds without saying something rude.

I clear my throat.
Again, it's like he's lost in his own little world.

I wave my hand in front of his face and, that's when he finally broke the stare.

He awkwardly clear his throat.
"So,um, Adam you didn't mention that someone else was going to be playing with us." He says looking everywhere except me.

Adam sighs and looks at both of us nervously.

"You want to know why?" he ask.

"Yes." Asshole and I say simultaneously.

"I want you guys to be friends.Aaall the time, I always hear you guys not be friendly." He groans.

I sigh.
"Adam, not everyone are going to like eachother. There will always be that one person you hate..and, your brother just ended up being one of the few."

What, it's true.

"The feeling's mutual. The feeling's mutual." he hisses.