•9

TIME: 8:37 p.m.

Maria's POV

"Where have you been?" Jaimee ask hugging me tighty.

I awkwardly hug her back.

"Somewhere to calm down.." I said.

She unwrap me from the hug, and give me an unrecognizable expression.

Her eyes are red and puffy. There are fresh tears. Her hair which was in a sleek bun before, is now left loose and messy.

"I went to the library to check out some books, and met someone cool.." I said.

She then give me a weak smile.
"Well that's nice to hear."

"Yep." I said quietly flipping through the pages of my book.

"Malia..." Jaimee starts.

I look at her.

"I don't want to talk about ..what happened earlier." I said with a lump forming on my throat.

She gives me a Sincere look.
"I understand, hun. I apologize for the way he behaved." she said as tears stream down to her cheeks.

The candles dance on the living room, as Jainee sniff and wipe her eyes.

"It's not your fault for the way he reacted. I'm not going to forgive him for the way he reacted though." I said.
I'm not going to forgive that asshole.

She nods her head, undestanding.
"Um..I have dinner food in the fridge in case you're still hungry." she croaks.

I nod.
"Thanks. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse." I say.

She chuckles softly.

Time:9:37 P.M.

"You let that bitch rape her dude?" I whisper-yell.

I throw popcorn on my laptop.

Half an hour of watching '13 Reasons ,Why,' and I already need to use the bathroom.

I get out of my unfinished Aesthetically monochromatic Bedroom, and open a door next to the bedroom. I wanted to see a toilet, sink, and bathtub but, all I see are clothes and hangers.

"Oh, this is a freaking closet. How did I forget that?" I mumble closing the wooden door's shiny doorknob.

I then make my way to the bathroom where Jaimee showed me.

It's right across from the Asshole's bedroom so i'm going to be quiet.

I tip toe to the bathroom and do my business. After i'm done I  flush the toilet & wash my hands.

When I come out I see the Asshole open his bedroom door.

His hair was gorgeously messy like he just woke up from a nap, he has dark circles under his magestic blue eyes, and he's wearing a plain white tank top paired with grey joggers.He's lastly pair his feet with black house shoes.

My heart flames in fright, and my body's frozen.

This asshole decided that he would rather sleep instead of apologizing to me?

When he looks at me he gives me a cold stare.

I was fed up with what happened earlier, and him deciding not to apologize that I start to boil with fierce anger.

"Who are you looking at like that?" I ask sternly folding my hands to fists.

He just continues to glare at me without blinking.
"Who else would I be looking at?" he ask his voice deep.

"Certainly not me. Let's get this straight. Don't talk to me, about me, or even look at me. I may be living in the same damn' roof where you sleep in but, this is still my temporary room. Get used to seeing and hearing this 'African chick' in the halls, and dinner because, my black ass is not going anywhere else for a while."

His eyeballs extend.

"see you tomorrow White Boy." I chuckle.

I skip my way to my bedroom, and could feel a pair of eyes on me but, I just ignore him.

Author's note:

I STARTED THIS CHAPTER 1AM IN THE MORNING!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER :) THIS IS JUST AN EXTRA CHAPTER, SO THAT'S WHY IT'S PRETTY SHORT...also because the previous chapter, was long as freak.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER:

VOTE AND FOLLOW.