· home sweet home

Happy (late) Thanksgiving guys.
I tried to post this on Thanksgiving but, my hands got really tired.
Forgive me xo

What did you guys do for Thanksgiving? Do you celebrate the holiday? What was the best food on your plate?Mine=mac and cheese 😍

Mine=mac and cheese 😍

***
Malia's POV:

"So, how was L.A.,Malia?" Jaimee asks stabbing her shiny silver fork and knife on the spinach lasagna.

I chew on the macaroni and cheese as I smile. "It was great."

"Well, that's good to hear, dear." she smiles and bites on the lasagna. I nod my head in agreement.

"How about you, Liam?" Tony asks chewing on his casserole and then sipping on the water.

I don't look at that asshole and just kept on chewing on my delicious macaroni and cheese. Luckily, i've managed to ignore his presence for the last two and a half days.

I could hear him slicing the lasagna with his fork and knife. He clears his throat. "Oh mine? It was great. The ball was better than the last two."

Tony raises his eyebrows."Really? How come?"

I could hear him chewing on the lasagna."Um.. I don't know..I guess it was the music."

"Was that it?" Tony asks setting his glass of water back in the table.

I grab the strawberry and chew on the sour but,also sweet red fruit.

"Yeah. That was about it."

Tony purses his lips and judging by the look on his face,he doesn't believe what Asshole is saying.

"So, your dancing with Malia wasn't anything special?" he asks.

I almost choked on my strawberry when I heard him say that. I knew people saw us dancing but, I didn't know that they did. I hope they don't start mentioning it in future conversations.

Both Tony and Jamee gaze at me as if I grew three pair of heads. I apologize.

"Sorry." I said embarrassed. " But,we only danced because, we were both bored. I mean c'mon, we both can't stay in the same room without wanting to chop each other's heads off. There wasn't anything special about it."

They laugh and went back to eating at their dinner. Even though i'm not looking at Asshole,I can feel his eyes looking at me.

"Yeah. We were only bored." I hear him say.

··

I start unpacking my clothes from the luggage and start placing them back on the glossy gesso dresser. Luckily, i've already folded them when I was in the hotel.

We've came back from the long trip seven hours ago. Claudia, Katherine, and James got driven home.

Turned out,Katherine stayed at her godmother's home in L.A. without anyone's permission after the ball. She came back the next day sassy and blunt toward everyone.