Surprise Amor

This chapter was suppose to be published yesterday night but, something was wrong with my Wattpad acc. Wattpad has been annoying the crap out of me lately. Pull it together! Anyways, I have to go to school literally right now! Enjoy

Malia's POV:

"Ok so let me get this straight. You knew damn' well that I liked James since the beginning of our trip in L.A. and you knew that I wanted to be close with him. Instead of being a good friend,you decided to kiss him anyways. Not only that but, instead of apologizing immediately after your poor decision you though it's cool to show up at the house and expect forgiveness." I scoff. "Unbelievable."

I can't believe she had the audacity to do this. She should have thought to apologize to me as soon as I came home that day. She don't know the pain i've tried to hide from everyone because, of the stupid scene.

"I-I" she stutters and then she sighs in defeat. She lowers her head in guilt and her now straight strawberry blonde hair covers her face. "I'm sorry ok?" she utters softly.

I sigh. "And i'm sorry."

She looks up and give a dumbfounded expression. "What are you sorry for? You didn't even do anything."

"Oh, i'm not apologizing to you. I'm sorry to myself for choosing to listen to your weak apology. Have a good day and hope you don't ruin other people's relationship." I give her the unreal smile and swing the door in her direction but, her foot stopped the door from shutting.

If this girl don't take her dirty ass Birkenstocks away from the door...

I fold my arms ,sighed and closed my eyes. "Claudia,please take your foot out the door. I've already heard your apology and i'm not ready to forgive you so would you please take your foot out the door?"

All I could hear was the sounds of the bird chirping, abd the cars driving or honking on the street. We were both quiet for a few moments until I hear her say "no."

I closed my eyes praying to God that I don't break her neck because, if I do I might just end up going to jail for assaulting this girl. I exhale deeply. "I'm going to say this only once.. and after I count to three, I want to see you gone..disappear..nowhere around this premises."

"And if I'm not?" she asks boldly. I didn't have to open my eyes to know that she's raising her eyebrows, folding her arms, and tipping her head up as if she's tough and fearless.

I open my eyes taken aback by her comment. "Don't test me," I warn her raising my pointing finger upwards "Cause, that's the last thing you'd want to happen. You want your ass forgiven and talking back to me is not going to cut it. Now I suggest you to shut your mouth and take those legs to where ever you came from and if I see your presence after 0," I chuckle. "Let's just say it won't end w-"

"Who the hell are you talking to?"I look back and it was Asshole biting into an apple with a confused expression on his face. How dare he interrupt me from finishing one more word..

"How dare you interrupt me from saying one more word to her." I said pissed off.

He rolls his eyes. "What? It's not like every word that comes from your mouth matters."

Claudia gapes and puts her hands on her mouth surprised by his comment. "Oh my gosh."

"Shut up, you were suppose to leave by now." I tell her snarling. "And hey!" I yell offended by his comment. I really though he would change this time..or be less rude.

"Chill, I was just joking around. But, I do prefer when both our lips move but, we're not talking." he winks afterwards and grins.

"This girl you know." I sigh.