·26

Author's Note:

Hey guys, it's your gurl Malia and i'm back with another chapter. I know I previously posted chapter 26 but, It was lacking so, what did I do? I deleted the chapter and re wrote the WHOLE CHAPTER...ENJOY

From now on i will post short and frequent chapter because, of school and homework.

Malia's POV:

"Personally, i'm surprised you called me after the things that I said." I hummed quietly to myself as I sat on the passenger seat of Asshole's car.

I expected a groan, disagreement with the song or how he can't stand my humming but, instead his head danced to the rhythm of the music. See, my girl Sza has such a beautiful voice that even she got Asshole enjoying it.

"I got to say." he says as he ceased the car after the red stop light appear on the streetlights. "You got a better taste in music than Katherine." he says smiling exposing his rare but, honestly nice pearly whites.

I smile. "Well i'm honoured." I say jokingly bowing a few times in the car. He chuckles.

"Don't be full of yourself. You didn't let me finish." he says with a smirk. "You may be good...but, i'm great." he says grabbing my Samsung and pausing the song.

"Hey!" I shriek and attempted to grab my cell phone. Asshole opens the car window and sticks his hand out along with my phone making it impossible for me to grab it.

The green lights appear but, he still has my phone out the window. He drives the car.

I close my eyes trying to calm down my nerves from attacking the son of a devil. "Listen.." I say lowly and cold with my eyelids closed. "I'm only going to say this once.Give.me.my.phone.back."

I could feel his eyes looking at me.

"Only if you let me change the song."

I paused thinking about it. "Fine but, only one." I tell him opening my eyes.

He nods his hand understandingly. "That's fine. But,you'll need to tell me your password." he says with a mischievous smile.

I roll my eyes. This boy really think he could go through my phone and see through the marble lock screen wallpaper? *chuckle. He thought.

"No, just hand it to me. I'll put the password in." I say putting my hand out for him to give me my phone.

"No." he snickers knowing that he's taking the devil out of me.

"Fine. 467321. Happy now?" I ask. I knew if I didn't tell him the password he'd do something stupid to the phone. Besides, there's nothing to hide.

He smiles. "Yup." he says popping the "p".he enters the pin and starts searching something up.

After a few moments of hearing nothing but, the sound of the keyboard he stops and close his eyelids and raised my phone.

"This song is the best of 2017." he says slow and deeply. "This song will change your life." he says.

I laughed and snorted. "Sure. There is no song that could absolutely do that to-"

He clicks the play button and three seconds later I knew I was wrong.

"Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me
If you wanted to
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes
Hit the store, I can get 'em both
I don't wanna choose.."

We both sung the song with eagerness.

°°°°

"Wake up." A hand shook me lightly on the shoulders. Luckily, i'm not a heavy sleeper so, I woke up.

"What?" I ask confused as to why i'm in a car and whose talking to me. I look to my left and as soon as I saw those electrifying blue eyes, I knew who it belonged to.

"We're here." he says. He gets out the car and closes the door.

Look, what a gentlemen. Leaving me in the car by myself.

He catched me by surprise when he opened the passenger door for me. I looked at him dumbfounded.

He ruffles his blonde hair and roll his eyes in annoyance. " I know. How could an 'ass' like me open a door for you." he says emphasizing the word ass. "Now get out before I regret trying to be nice... Please" I looked at him with distaste before,
sighing and getting up.

"Ok. You better have a valid reason as to why you brought me-"

In front of me was a beautiful view. The vibrant green grass were freshly trimmed. Birds flew in the sky and the ducks were swimming in the blue water lakes. Beautiful dandelions, sunflowers, camelias, and many more flowers are planted vastly around the back of the park. A black and white checkerboard blanket lied in the grass with a  grey radio. 20 something by Sza was playing.

"Wow."I say smiling. He stands with me. "I know."he says casually.

"I hope you're hungry." he says holding a soft white rect bamboo weave picnic basket. And for a moment I swear I saw those eyes twinkle. I smile.

"Well I am. Now let's eat." I say rubbing my hands. He chuckles.

°°°
Do you ship them up?

What names do you ship?

See you next time xo.