watch

If you are one of those who comment a simple reminder to please update, it motivates me to update quicker but, for those who get frustrated and tell me how long they've waited for anew chapter, and complain how the story's length don't meet their desire, are you hangry? Do you need a Snicker?

Them:

Claudia's POV:

Claudia's POV:

I contemplated on whether I should knock or walk away before I make a dumb mistake. We haven't spoken since I was around twelve or thirteen. I betrayed their trust and it would be unusual for me to speak to him again.

He doesn't like me at all and, the glares he darted at me back in L.A. was enough to prove it. Damn' it Claudia, you should knock it. My fists were inches away from knock but, I nervously take it back.

I walk down to the stairs of the porch and prepared to exit but, the doors swung open and there he was smiling. His broad smile faded when he sees my existence.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he snarls.

I fidget with my fingers and laugh nervously attempting to lighten the mood. "Funny story, Malia hasn't spoken to me for the last few weeks and I was wondering if you've seen her or why she might've ignored me?"

"First of all, that wasn't even funny. Second of all, how am I suppose to know. Could it be because, you betrayed her as well?"

Ouch. Half of me wanted to punch him in his throat and watch him lose his voice.but, i'm only here to receive answers. I plaster a false smile. "No, I haven't done anything to betray her.it was just out of the blue."

He rolls his eyes and prepared to shut the door but, my shoes prevented him from succeeding. I cross my arms and dared him to attempt again. "I'll leave you the hell alone if you tell me. I promise."

He stares at me with disgust which doesn't bother me as much anymore. I'm used to him mean mugging me now. He huffs and expands the door.

"I already told you, I don't know! Should I go back inside and grab a microphone to helo you hear clearly?I'm suppose to be hanging out with Malia but, now that i'm seeing your filthy existence, you've ruined my good mood."

I look at him and stare at him. He didn't look at me when he told me. James has the tendency to drop his eyes whenever he's not being honest. I've picked that up when we were younger and surprisingly that stuck with him years later. "Look at me right in the eyes and, tell me this."

He scoffs and says it again but, dropped it midway through the sentence. "I know you're lying. I'm getting this feeling that you miss me."

He gags. "You? Hell no. Why would I miss someone who betrayed someone we both cared about's trust? Just because, you wanted a father? So, you let your mother fuck his dad and years later barging into my house asking for someone? I rather burn myself than to be involved with you. Get it through your head."