•15

This is such a R.A.N.D.O.M chapter to post and, I don't know why I post this..ENJOY XO.
This is sorta like a extra chapter.
°°
MALIA'S POV:

"Pretty pretty please? Can you both just get along?" Adam pleads.

I was going to tell him that I'll try to get along with his brother and, hope that we don't argue around the poor guy. But, I hear a scoff coming from Asshole. He sits back down on the chair and crosses his arms.

"There's no way in hell that i'd ever get along with your friend Adam. Sorry." He says obviously not apologetic.

"Why?" Adam whines.

"Because, she can be a bitch." He mumbles.

Did he just call me what I think he said?
One thing he must not know about me is that you're producing a huge mistake if you call me a bitch.

My skin heats up, the blood boils in my body, my hands fold into fists, and I glare at him like a predator. I feel like shooting him in his balls right now. Wait, what? Ew.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" I ask hoarsely.

He looks at me, and shrugs his shoulder as if it was nothing.

"Say it again, I dare you." I challenge him without blinking or taking my eyes off of him.

He smirks.
"Ok. Bitch."

That was enough for me to slap him across the face. 

"Ow." He screams in pain.

"That's right bitches do what they're told." I hiss at him.

I slap him again.

"Ow!" He screams again.

"That's what you get for calling me a bitch."

I slap him again.

He stands up immediately from his chair rubbing the spot where I slapped him. The glare he gave me, sent shivers to my spine.

"What was the last slap for?" he ask.

I shrug and smirk.
"I just find it humourous to slap you."

Asshole was about to say something but, James jogs to the backyard with a concern look in his face.

"Woah. I thought I heard fireworks." He says.

"Seriously dumbass?  It's five o' clock in the afternoon." Liam said rubbing his soar spot.

"Hey, why is your cheek so red?" he points to area where I slapped him. He groans as he rub the spot. "Some b-one slapped me for humour.I'm going to need a ice pack."

He exits the backyard, and is getting his ice pack. I smirked to myself because, I remember using all the ice packs for the decor in my room.

"What are you smirking  about?" I heard a voice.

I went back to reality and, see both Adam and James give me a dumbfounded look.

My cheeks flame. He's talk to me..He's really talking to me.
"Erm, I just remembered something..my friend said this morning." I lie while fidgeting with my fingers.

James raise an eyebrow.
"Is that really why?" he ask not believing my lie.

I nods my head.
"Yes?" I said although it sounded more like a question.

He sniggers.
"Ok."

"Where the hell is that Ice pack?!" someone yells in the house.

"Calm down, Liam!" A feminine voice shouts.