•17 l Update

Lok for the '°' which should be below the chapter.
Malia's POV:

Can you hurry up in there? You're taking forever." Asshole groans outside my bedroom door. He knocks a few times shaking me in fright.

He must've been finished dressing and, getting ready for our trip to the park.

"I'm about to be finished! Patience." I tell him frustrated.

I check myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a black rose embroidery t-shirt, boyfriend jeans, and black Birkenstocks.

I open the bedroom door and, and the asshole almost knocked to the ground, for leaning on it.

"Shit." he mutters.

"Aw. I really wanted to see you fall." I pout.

He glares at me and, looked like he wanted to squeeze my brains out.

"Shut it." he hisses.

I roll my eyes.

I've been told that frequently by him, that it doesn't faze me anymore.

"Anyways.." I say changing the topic." Are you ready to go?"

"Yup." He says popping the 'p'.

I glance him up and down, at what he looks like today.

He's wearing a plain ol' black t-shirt which shows his muscles, grey Nike joggers, and black converse.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." he smirks.

Shit, did I get caught checking him out?

" I never forget a face asshole, but in your case, i'll be glad to make an exception."

He gives me a smug smile.
"I know that's a lie."

"Let's go." I say ignoring his comment.

"Did, you do your room?" he ask me while walking behind me.

"Yes, why?" I ask.

I go down the steps.

"Because, I think it looks nice. At least something about you isn't boring."

I turn around in the middle of the steps and, look at him.
"You think i'm boring?"

He rolls his eyes.

He ignores me and, just continues going down the steps as if I was invisible.

"You guys can't come back home until 3pm." Jaimee instructs us. Yup, today is basically the day where i'll be hanging with her disrespectful son. "Alright guys?" Jaimee ask searching for a 'yes' from us.

"Yes." Asshole and I simultaneously respond with a neutral tone.

I can't believe she's making us hang out in a park because, it'll make us 'bond together', like Ms. if your son says something unessessary about my race I don't know if he's going to come back home with a non-brusied eye. I'm not violent but, her son takes the devil out of me when the lips of his tell rude remarks.

This is going to be a waste of my time and, i'd rather do something else than to hang with him and, I know he feels the same way.

Jaimee plants a kiss on both of our cheeks and give us a farewell.

We leave the front house and hop in his white Toyota Corolla car.
After a ten minute drive in the car of us bickering on what radio station to watch, we make it to the park. The park's called 'Kellogg Park' according to the stand hanging on the grass.

The park looked lovely and, suprisingly there isn't anybody present there. The green grass were trimmed and, has colourful wild flowers. There's tall trees that hang high and, fresh green leaves. There's a little playground there. There's also a lovejoy fountain in the middle of the park.

"Welcome to Kellogg Park." He says taking out the key from the car.

I checked the park and, thought it was a beautiful park.

"It looks nice." I say.

"I know. I always come here with James." he says admiring the view as well.

"At least somewhere you go to isn't boring." I smirk.

He glares at me and, then sighs. He opens the car door.
"This is going to be one stressful day." he mumbles to himself.

"Couldn't agree anymore." I said quickly and, he heard me before closing the door.

We walk to the dusty rose sidewalk and, watched as birds soared through the sky and, some even chirping softly. The place smelled like fresh flowers This place seemed like an amazing place to hang out or to have peace.

"Why isn't there anyone here?" I ask curiously.

He looked irritated when I ask the question.
"Because, there's usually people here on Wednesdays because, of an event. Some people actually do come here but, there's just isn't any right now except for us."

Who wrapped his underpants in a knot? Why is he so furious over a simple question. I was going to confront him and, demand answers from him for his attitude but, I remembered that Jaimee wouldn't like our constant arguments. Nor, Adam would as well.

"Ok." I said.

We walked a few more minutes in boring silence. I couldn't take the silence anymore; it was just to boing.

"What is your favorite color?" I randomly ask him.

"Black."

"What is your favorite food." I ask him another question.

"Burgers." he says with absoulte boredom.
I could tell by the tone in his voice, that he didn't want to speak with me.

"Why do you hate me so much." I ask him.

His shoulders tense up and, he ceased. He gives me an unrecognizable look.

"I don't hate you, I just don't like you." He says deeply.

"But, why?" I ask offended.

He shrugs his shoulders and, stared at me.

" I just do."

I smile in utter shock.
"Can you hear yourself right now? You're telling me that you hate me but, you don't know why!" I wave my hand in the air in frustration and, looked at him in complete shock.

He grits his teeth and, sent me a glare that could possibly see through my soul.

"Hey, watch who you're talking to. Sure, back in Africa, you may have talked your mouth off to everyone but, you don't speak that way to me." he says sternly and pointing a finger at me.

His words shot me.

A tear prick under my eyes. He used that offensive comment again. This time i'm not going to let him slide.

I run up to him and, slapped him hard in the face. I pushed him hard that he nearly knocked down.

°
"Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" I yelled my heart out to him. He tensed and looked shocked by my sudden attitude. " You're really using my ethnicity as a way to get to me?" I point on his his chest "How.Fucking.Low." " You have no reason to be using the unessessary comment. I tried to be nice to you but, I guess now that kindness for you have faded." I shake my head in disappointment.

He stayed silent and, gave me a unrecognizable look that can't be explained.

"The very same comment that made me attempt suicide " I blurt out.
I gasp and, cover my mouth.

"What?" he ask shocked.

He looked concerned.

I did the only thing my heart told me to do, run. That's what I did.

•••
I'M SORRY YA'LL FOR THE CONSTANT SAD SCENES. It'LL GET BETTER!
SUPRISE, EARLY POST.

Hope you like the chapter and, if you do
-LIKE
-FOLLOW
-SHARE

THANK YOU FOR 1.K guys!! YOU'RE INCREDIBLE