•19

"Then when the customer caught us stealing red handed, we ran down the crappy gas station, to his house. Halfway the run, James' costume pants fell down in front of a group of hot girls." he says laughing with me.

Yes, I mean that the Asshole and I are laughing together, about the same thing, and it's not offensive..unless, it is to James.

Before, A few minutes of silence, I guess Asshole got bored of silence, so he started making corny jokes and, then he started telling me stories about his embarrasing and funny moments in his lifetime.

Tears of laughter lay on my eyes, as I laugh about his funny story.

"You guys are bad." I tell him.

He shrugs as if it's nothing. "SO? It's not like you've never done anything bad."There was a long pause. He smirks. "You've never done anything bad before, haven't you?" he asks.

"Excuse me Asshole but, I have done bad things!" I yelp.

He raises one of his eyebrows obviously not, believing me.
"Really? Name one time."

"OK. There was this one time in sixth grade where I asked this one kid named An Chang if I could borrow his pencil because, you know he's a teacher's pet and, has to have a pencil. I asked for a pencil and, purposely never gave it back."

He gapes and, tries to see if i'm serious.
"Are.you.Serious?"

"Yes." I smile proudly.

"That's not even close to doing a bad thing. I've been stealing pencils since I was two months." he says.

I roll my eyes.
"Good fo you, Asshole."

"Wait did you say An Chang?" he ask shocked.

"..Yes, the teacher's Pet." I tell him as if he was a little child.
Did he not listen clearly when I told him the story? That must explain why he didn't consider it bad.

"I had him in second to fifth grade in Harrison Elementary school and, James and I didn't like him because he'd correct shit we say wrong, snitch on us when we do things we're not supposed to do, and for being a teacher's pet." he says.

"There's nothing really wrong with being a teacher's pet." I tell him.

"Sure.." he says obviosuly not believing my opinion.

"Shut up, asshole."

"You gotta stap calling me that stupid name." he groans.

I smile to myself because, I now know one of the words that irritates him. That word was just added to 'Words That Irritates The hell out of The Asshole' dictionary.

"Why,Asshole?" I ask.

"Because, It's an offensive word to say to someone."

I laugh.
"Really, you're offended? I was offended not once but, constantly. By You. Glad, you're feeling the eery pain."

"Say that word once more and, see what will happen." he warns smirking.

"Alright my friend. Asshole." I say boldly.

What is he possibly going to do? Hit me?

He glances at the fountain in the park and, back at me with a smug smile."I hope you're thirsty." he says.

"What the hell are you talk-" that's when it hit me. "No, no,no!" I wave my hand frantically. He takes short steps to me, like a predator. "Please Ass-, I mean friend, don't even think about it." I take a step back and, suddenly fall down on the floor. "ooww."
I groan. I move my head up and, searched to see what object made me fall. It was a freaking rubber ducky.

Asshole starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Shut up." I groan.

He just continues laughing like a maniac.

"Are you forgetting something?"

How could he just laugh his ass off and, leave a girl on the floor. He stops laughing and, looks at me smiling nodding his head. He goes over to me and, lend me his hand pulling me back up to my feet.

"Thank you, Asshole." I immediatly put my hands back in mouth.

"That's it."
He picks me up and, going on the direction of the fountain. I pound on his back but, he just laughed.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I warn.

"No, rubber ducky." he snickers.

He better not give me that dumb nickname.

"Shut the f--"
I land on the fountain and, was completly wet from head to toe. I'm wet in a water full of dead bugs and, plants that got picked out of the dirt. The ponytail holder got lost somewhere in the dirty pool, leaving my wet braids down.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream.

He laughs and, pats his chest.
"ahahaahavahahsaaahsbsh!" he laughs.

"You think this is funny?" I scream.

"y-y-yes!' he laughs.

"Are you thirsty?" I ask him. I didn't wait for his response because, I threw him in the pool with me.

I laugh mimicking the same way he did to me. His clothes were completely wet and, his hair looked gorgeously wet.

He stared at me coldy making me second guess my descision on throwing him in. He then starts laughing.

"You should've seen the look on your face!"

He mimicks the shock look I made.

"Whatever." I splash some water to him.

He splashes me and, I splash him and, we went back and forth.