·29

Malia's POV:

"Jason Blossom's ****** killed him?"
I was in complete shock. What kind of Human being would do such a thing.

"I know!" the makeup artist agreed with me as he dabs the lavender eyeshadow on my lids.

"You watched the show?" I ask him.

He nods. "Yes girl and I tried so hard to not spoil it for you ever since, I laid your edges."

"Well good thing you didn't because, I would've been disappointed."

He nods his head now applying glue onto the dramatic false lashes. He waves it with his thumb and point finger gently.

I look back to see her stylist straightening her red head. The result of her makeup was stunning. The orange eyeshadow and the cherry red lipstick enhanced her hair color and framed her face nicely.

"How do I look as of now?" Claudia asks turning the page on a book she's reading.

"How good are oreos?"

Without looking up she replies "Only the most delicious chocolate cookies."

"Well that"s how you look."

She quickly looks up and smiles broadly. "Thank you!" she chirps. I don't know if it's the blush makeup but, there's a bright red tint on her cheeks.

"No problem." I said turning back around letting the makeup artists apply the false lashes. It felt weird.

"Malia, how do I look?" Jaimee asks from the bathroom of Blushington. Just then she struts to the room looking like a celebrity. She could fool anyone that she was in her mid thirties.

She is wearing an orange strapless dress which flowed to the floor. Crystal pearl hair pins decorated her french braids. The makeup look was natural w/ a mauve lipstick. Her Diamond necklace and bracelet twinkled.

"Like Diamonds." I reply passionately.

Liam's POV:

Earlier @ the morning:

I kiss her softly in the her lips pulling her closer to me. We're laying in the large bed which was neatly made. Her lips was warm as I kissed deeply.

Our lips unlocked.

"I love you." she smiles revealing her pearly whites.

I smile back and looked at her as if she was my life. I looked at her like my life depended on her beauty.

"I love you too." I say back.

"Then kiss me."

Her dark brown eyes bore onto mine. I do as she wished. I stroke her chocolate brown face as I kissed her.

"Liam!" I hear someone yell.
I continue to kiss ignoring the voice.

"Liam."

"Liam."

"Ow!" I yelled. Immediately my eyes woke. I was alarmed rubbing my shoulders aggressively. I looked around to see what the problem was but,I found myself laying in front of my mom who looked scared to death and Tony, whose holding a few rocks in his left hand.

"See honey. I told you he was alive."

A normal human being would've been smart enough to wake me up instead of throwing a fucking.rock.

"Why were you wiggling like that?" my mom asks confused.

Shit. I've been getting these fucking dreams three times this week. It's getting out of control and I don't know how to stop it. Everytime, I always have a random dream then out of no where that dream pops up.

"Nightmare." I tell her. "Why are you here."

Jaimee sighs. "We overheard the commotion in the restaurant. I heard what Katherine did and it's not right for a mother to just leave her son for god knows where when he had his first heart break. We wanted to speak with you."

Present:

"Now Liam, I want you to pick out a suit for that ball."Tony says holding Adam in his arms.

I groan and sit on the red bench on the store. This is the store where he buys his tuxedos for work as a lawyer.

I hate suits. They're unattractive, too tight and uncomfortable as hell. There's no one to impress at this ball so who cares.

Maybe Malia will come
& see me. Maybe she'll look cute.

I shake my head. Hell no. There's no way in fucking hell i'm going to the ball so she'll see me OR look beautiful because, she's not beautiful. She's in the far end of being considered beautiful.

"Are you alright son..?" Tony asks staring at me weird as if I said something straight up dumb.

"Um yeah.I was just tryna.. Shake the flies away from me." I pretend to slap flies with my hands. "Cause you know, they can be irritating as shit."

"Watch your mouth."

I stop. "My bad."

"Yeah your bad. Not only are your words bad but, it will also be you in that party if you don't wear that tuxedo."Tony warns.

I pause. "Fine."

Malia's P.O.V:

The girl in the mirror is beautiful. The girl in the mirror was glowing. Glowing so much that she could blind all the people invited in the party. Her thick brunette hair was straightened which landed a few inches from her armpits. It was in a half up and half down hairstyle. The top of her two piece dress was a lacy rosette pink with small floral designs detailed on it. The tulle skirt was also rosette pink which flowed all the way in the bottom of the floor. She has on her chandelier statement earrings her precious mother gave her. The makeup was so nice. The highlight was popping. The rich pink berry lipstick looked good on her.

Damn.
The girl is me, Malia Luak.

I couldn't believe my own eyes. This is me.

The hotel door open and it was Claudia looking like a Celeb. She has on her high neck prom inspired navy blue dress which had beaded bodice on the top. Both of our dresses are so long that our sandals aren't visible.

"Wow." she says breathless.

"I know. We look cute or whatever." I smile.

She laughs. "True. I look good but you..." she struggled to find the word. "..look absolutely beautiful."

Awwww. She's way too kind.

"Thank you. But, you can't say that you about yourself when your look is  out of this world."

She laughs again. "True. I think it's time for us to leave for the ball. But, first let me spritz some perfume."

She then grab her perfume bottle spraying a couple time on her wrist and body. It was a nice fragrance.

"Can I borrow yours?" I ask.

She nods her head and hands me the perfume. I look at the name. Japanese and Cherry Blossom. I spray the bottle lime ten times before handing her back the bottle.

"Do you know where Katherine could be?" I ask Claudia. When both Claudia and I went back to the hotel she was gone.

"How am I suppose to know. I don't mess with her."

Oh yeah that's true.

----

This chapter would have been longer if I didn't decide to copy some of them pasting them to next chapter. That chapter should be posted before Monday. Characters fr before Monday.

Are you ready for Miliam. I promise ya'll it will be an awesome chapter.
Best and worst moments of this chapter?!

If you enjoyed the chapter please:
- Like
-Follow
- Share