•22

please read info. at the end of the chapter. Thank you xo.
when is the ballroom? Tomorrow

(Malia's POV)
°2 Days Later
time: 2:37 pm.

"And, we're here." Tony says yawning.

I look through the dark shaded window and, was gasped at the beautiful scenery of the city. There were cars driving dashingly as lightning, huge colourful billboards of ads, people busily walking through the streets, and amazing tall buildings. We're in front of a hotel called Esther's Hotel. The hotel is so huge it looks like it have over twenty floors.

We all groan relieved, by the news and, couldn't wait to get out of the R.V. I'm not sure about them but, I can't feel my tush.

Currently, Asshole, his chick, James, Adam, Jaimee, and Tony are in the van. What I thought was odd a few days ago, was after a bought a dress two days ago,  I asked Jaimee if I could bring a friend named Claudia, she was alarmed. She asked me what she looked like, how we met, and other questions. After half an hour of bizaare questions she finally accepted my request.

Even, the whole family except for Adam, seemed like they didn't want her to come...perhaps, it has something to do with her being, Liam's ,  stool and, heads for the door. Finally.

She opens the door and, looks back. " I guess, I have nothing to worry about. He would never  go for your kind." She sniggers before closing the door.

That daughter of a bitch.

Present:

"About damn time, I can't feel my left ass." Asshole groans.

Same.

Katherine  looks up from her rose gold iPhone and, has a disgusted look on her face. "Ew.TMI." she says.

I Bet she can barely feel her ass as well.

I roll my eyes and, leave the vehicle.

15 minutes LATER:

"And this is the last bag." Claudia says rolling a hot pink luggage that hold gold studs on them.

Asshole's chick gasps and, runs to the luggage. She forefully take the handle off of Claudia and starts wiping invisble dust off of it.
"This luggage costed $3000.00 online. Be fragile with it." she says irritatedly.

Claudia scoffs and, cross her arms. "I can find a bag identical as that, on a thrift store. All it is is a pink bag with that little thingy on it."

The chick gasps and, is obviously offended by Claudia's comment. "Excuse me but, unless your whole wardrobe is bought from a thrift store you, should be able to know, the significant difference between the two."

Claudia takes a step closer. "First of all, I don't actually buy all my clothes from thrift stores. Secondly, not all thrift store clothes are bad. You can actually buy some designer clothes and, nice clothes there for less. And lastly, I do buy some clothes online but, I know how to waste my money wisely instead of just buying something that can be on sale for 50 cents on thift stores but, instead  buy something basic for what, 100 bucks?"

She scoffs. "At least my "Expensive things" aren't as basic looking as you."

"Woah Woah guys. Katherine, you shouldn't be saying such unessessary things to her. We came here to have peace and,have a fun time. Not, having arguments." Jaimee says.

Claudia ignores Jaimee, and laughs sourly. She walks until she's just inches away from her face. "Say, that one more time and, everyone's going to see what, the so called "basic girl" did to your face." she says threatingly giving her a cold stare with her blue emerald eyes. "Say.It.One.More.Time."

Katherine scans Claudia's face and, must've realized that she crossed the line. She takes a few steps back and look at the marble printed floor. Claudia smirks. "That's what I thought, hun."

"Sooo." Tony says awkwardly holding the hotel's brochure. The lady in the front desk, are looking at us funny. "I'm going to pay for the  rooms that hold 3 bedrooms. Boys in one room, girls in the other, Jaimee and I in the other."

"I'm not going to stay in a room with her. I don't think we can last ten minutes in a bedroom without fighting." Claudia whines.

"Same." Katherine says.

Tony glances at Jaimee and, Jaimee looks at him as well.
Jaimee exhales and, gives Claudia an apologetic look. "I'm sorry girls but, it's only going to be for two nights. We didn't have to bring any of you but, we did. You only have to tolerate with eachother for two days. Can you please please please, do that for us?"

They both huff at the same time and, glare at eachother.
"Fine." They both say sternly.

Jaimee claps her hands relieved. "Great! Thank you so much. We're going to go and pay for the bedroom, alright guys?" she asks.

We all nod our head understanding. They leave.

"Man, I  wanted to see a cat fight." James pout glancing at his phone disappointed.

Asshole snickers. "Me too. I hope my followers on Snapchat aren't disappointed." He whispers, showing some part of the video.

I pinch them both on their arms for their unmature behavior.
"Oww."

Ten minutes Later:

" I call this bed." Claudia points to the bed in the far left side of the bedroom.

"I call that one in the far right." Katherine says flipping a streak of her straight blonde hair.

"Noo. That means I have to sleep in the middle. I hate the middle bed." I whine like a little child.

"Ha."Katherine says.

Ugh, no wonder why Claudia hates this human being so much. It's mot only Claudia she may have to worry about.

Claudia lays her hand on my shoulder.
"Sorry bud.You wouldn't want me to be guilty of murder would you?"

How dramatic.

An hour Later:

After, placing our stuff to the room we're all currently stuck on our phones and, watching television. Right now, i'm watching Riverdale on good ol' Netflix. I always see it being compared to Thirteen Reason Why on Instagram, which I just finished yesterday. I cried.

"Girl, boys, we're going swimming!" Tony yells.

Half of me was excited because, I get to go to the beach for the first time in my life. Yes, i'm dead serious. Sadly, Nebraska doesn't have any beach which makes it one of the most boring places on Earth. But, the other half of me was scared of what might happen when i'm in the water. Would a shark bite me and, kill me? Would I drown? Would the water swallow me whole?

"Yay." Claudia says excitedly closing the t.v. She gets off her bed and, pounce to her navy blue luggage.

Even, Katherine herself was pretty excited. "I'm about to go and, Snapchat the whole thing." she chirps. Does your life revolve around social media? Do you have a second life there?

She gets out of her bed and, looks in her small pink bag which holds a bunch of pink, black, and white bikinis.

I slowly get off my bed and, mentally prayed that I survive.

Asshole, Jaimee, James, and I went shopping a few days ago for swimsuits. It was kind of embarrasing because, I had to wear some bikinis on front of them. I had to jear them snicker, whisle like a pervert, amd comment things about my body.

I grab a black bikini with green jungle leaves on them and, was going to go to the bathroom but, realized that Katherine was already there. Claudia's now behind me and huffing.

••
Q: Would you rather have me post short chapters  frequently or, would you rather have long chapters but, not as frequent.