dancing with him

*I will not include this as chapter 33
Extra

Recap from last chapter:

He smiles. "My name is Andreas. What is your name?"

"Malia."

"Beautiful name."
I thank him.

We continued to talk for five minutes and during those times I felt a pair of eyes on me. I searched around until I met a pair of electrifying blue eyes. Why is he staring and matter of fact, why does he look so salty?

"What are you staring at?"Andreas asks me.

"N-nothing important." I said.

"Ok." the tone in his voice made it obvious that he didn't believe me. "Care to dance Malia? Maybe for you there's a tomorrow but, for some of us there's only today." he says mysteriously.

Before, I could answer "No,she'll be dancing with me." I quickly look back to see Asshole.

"Excuse me but, are you her date?" Andreas asks him.

"N-No he's not my d-" I tried to answer but,was rudely interrupted.

"Yes,she is so please find someone available." he warns pushing me against him.

Andreas stares at Asshole. "Bye Malia." he waves.

"Bye Andreas."

When Andreas was no longer seen and drowned in thelarge crowd of people I stared at Asshole. "Care to explain?"

Malia's POV:

He scoffs releasing me from the side hug.

"What do I have to explain myself for? Helping you from getting hurt? You're always complaining about how i'm a pain in the ass but, now that i'm trying to help you out, you're complaining.

I kiss my teeth. "A jin duad?( are you stupid?) that's because,you are a pain in the ass! He was not hurting me at all!" I cross my arms and tap on the marble floor with my mauve pink flats.

He rubs his temples. "I noticed how he was staring at you. He looked suspicious so, being the greatest guy that I am, I helped you out and boom...you're safe."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows knowing this foolish boy  is not telling the truth.

"Uh yeah." he said.

"Ok." I said not believing a word he said.

"Since,I don't believe he's a suspicious person and since he wants to dance with me ..and I want to dance with him,I am going to clarify to him that we're not a thing so, i'll see you later. Thanks for trying to help." I blow a kiss his way. I was ready for my grand exit but he gripped hard on my hand twirling me back to where I was.

"Woah woah woah. I saved your ass because, I said we were going to dance. Who am I to lie to him?" he smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Well you already technically lied to him about us being a thing soo.." I said.

"It slipped."

"Let me go idiot." I try to release my hand but, he was too strong.

"Not until you dance with me." he says.

"This is assault you know. Don't make me scream that you're trying to rape me because, I will."I threaten him.

He extends his eyes before letting my wrist breathe.