colourful days

*couldn't think of a good title

Liam's POV:

She sleeps on the passenger seat of my car after being in my car for five minutes. My ex used to snore,talk in her sleep and frequently move in different positions which used to annoy the hell out of me.

I have no idea why but, something about her make me feel a certain way i've never felt before. Something about the night of the party, shown light on her. That night no girls seemed to attract me except for her. No matter how I tried to look away at that ball, my eyes just kept finding her existence in the crowded room.

When the guy from the ball spoke to her, I felt like boiling up, I felt liking punch him & my eyes couldn't look away but stay glued at the both of them.

When she agreed to dance with me yesterday night, I felt..true happiness. Not the kind of happiness I felt when I find a way to make Malia feel angry or sad. Not the kind of happiness I felt when I get an A in my school tests without studying. Not the same happiness as when my mother and Tony fail to catch me sneaking out the house during my grounding days.It's been a while since, I've felt that emotion. I'll be the first to say that it felt weird and found after long years.Her smile was contagious and no matter how I tried to keep a straight face or deny the feelings, she broke my walls.

Malia wakes up and looks around like a clueless child. She yawns and rubs her eyes. When she sees me she frowns.

"We're still here?" she says in her morning voice.

I nod my head and continue to drive in the road glimpsing at her every few seconds.

Malia's POV:

"Yes but, you woke up just in time." he says and then turns the corner to park at Starlight's coffee & breakfast inn.

He takes the key out of the car and puts it in the back of his jean's pocket. He opens his side of the door and when I open mine he persuaded me to close my side.

Confused, I slowly did and waited for him to tell me why but, all he did was give me his signature smirk and get out the car, closing the door. Just when I was about to curse him, he opens my side of the door.

I get out the car and look at him shocked. Who gave him the nice potion last night because, before I remember him as a guy with a wicked soul.

"I know what you're thinking Malia. It's pretty rare to catch me being sincere and shit but, after last night i'm going to try being nice to you. I'll prove it to you." he closes the door.

I awkwardly walk beside him to the coffee shop. I don't know how to feel. I've never heard him day such a thing to me.

When we make it to the coffee shop, we sat on table number six. A girl around our age emerge in our table with a pen and notepad.

She asks him what he wanted and bites her lip seductively. He looks at the menu.

"..I'll have the ham and cheese breakfast roll ups with scrambled eggs &..iced coffee."

She writes it down her notepad.
"Is that all?" she asks completely ignoring my presence.

"Well you didn't bother to ask her?"

She looks at me, blinks a couple times and then gapes.

"O-oh, i'm sorry. I didn't see you there."

I roll my eyes. I know darn well she saw both of us enter at the same time. That explains why she came her immediately as our tush felt the chair of the restaurant.