·28

Guys i'm so shook because,we're close to 100k views! Aah! Thank you xoxo
I'm so thankful that you guys take the time to read this story and leaving the story with Likes, funny (ass) comments, and following my acc. Thank you once again.

 Thank you once again

Liam's POV:

I can't believe it. For two months she have been cheating on me while we were dating. So, all those months have been nothing but,a game. Sure, I was trying to find alternative ways to break up with her but, the thought that she's been in a secret relation with someone else when I still had feelings for her disgusted and frustrated me.

When there were no cars crossing, I cross the street. "And, the best part is that I found out about her filthy secret on the day of the ball." I muttered sarcastically.

"Hey!" someone hollered behind me but, I ignored it.i knew she was trying to get back with me but, there's no fucking way that would happen. Shit, I now understand why James has this bitterness for her. 

I make it to my black Chevy Volt and,  clicked the unlock button. I open the door,put the seatbelt on aggressively and then I powerfully close the car door.

Before, I could leave and chill somewhere else Malia stands in front of my car. She bends down and places her hand on her knee,inhaling then exhaling as if she ran the marathon.

"Bro, I know you heard my ass yelling at you from over there." she used her right hand to point at the street I was at before, crossing the street.

I rested my back on the car chair. "Oh, that was you. I thought it was-" I paused. I was about to say her name. I clear my throat. "Why did you come here? Aren't you suppose to be eating?" I ask.

She takes her hand out of her thigh and finally stands back in normal position. "Excuse me but, aren't you suppose to be eating there as well?" she shot back.

"Yeah but, change of plans." I said. I close the door's window.  Then I turn the keys on. I drove leaving her.

Malia's POV:

This bitch really left me without letting me talk. I was here trying to make him feel a little better and calm him.

I slowly walk back to In & Out. Many pairs of eyes were in me but, I lower my head to ignore the gloomy attention.

Asshole's dad and Jamee, is standing next to Katherine whose hands are concealing her face and her body was shaking uncontrollably. Claudia though, awkwardly sat & glanced everywhere except for the three of them.

I sat down next to Claudia. Jaimee and Tony asked me numerous of questions.

"Is he Ok Malia?"

"How is he?"

"Did he say anything?"

"Did he talk to you?"

"How frustrated was Liam?"

"Did  he tell you where he was going?"

Wow.
"Um..he was angry and he didn't want to talk to me. When I was trying to talk to him he left."

Jaimee looked crestfallen.  Her freshly curled blonde hair covered her face. "How could you do such a brainless thing,Katherine when he has been loyal to you? He really cared about you and look what you did."

"Honey. Stop making her feel worse than she should." Tony tells Jaimee.

"Seriously, Tony? She's been cheating on OUR son for two months and you expect me to let her be? This is such a disgusting action to do. Liam cared very much for her and risked many things just to be with her." she shakes her head disappointed. "This reminds me of what John did to me." Claudia tensed of the name.

"Hon." Tony says.

She ignored him and starts thinking deeply. A stream of tear slid down to her cheeks. She wipes her eyes and then comes back to reality. She sniffs. "I'll be in the car if you need me." she croaks. She walks away and then exits the door.

Tony watches her until she leaves. He then rubs his eyes for a few moments.

"Dad, is mommy ok? Why is she crying?" Adam asks worried. He asks while sitting beside Katherine.

"Hm? Oh she'll be fine son. She just needs time to calm down. I think i'm going to do that too." he says. He then exits.

"Well..that was embarrassing slash tense." Claudia says shook. I nod my head agreeing.

*****
Setting: Back at the HOTEL
Time: 5:06 p.m.
( ten minutes before getting ready for the ball.) 🌹🌹🌹

Malia's POV:

"Aww Park likes her?"I gush while reading the book I checked out from the library not too long ago.

Luckily, Tony and Jaimee found Liam and had a talk with him. They said they chatted with him for half an hour while were at In & Out. They said he told them he's gonna meet us at the ball but, he needs time to chill.
I think James hung out with Liam so, they're both gonna meet us at the ball.

Katherine in the other hand is crying non stop. What I don't understand is why she's so controllable over Asshole but, she had another boy up on her phone. #HoeAlert. Even though he could be an ass 24/7 there's no denying that he cared so much for her and she blew it like fireworks. What a shame.

Claudia puts on her Rose Gold Birkenstocks and grabs her dress from her luggage.
"Hey,Malia. It's time to get ready for the ball." Claudia says excitedly clapping her hands.

I got up giddily and quickly put on
My black Nike Bensanni Ultra slide, grabbed my dress and ran out the room right behind Claudia.

When we went to the lobby we met Jaimee who was holding her dress and her red wine purse.

"Are you girls ready?"She asks anticipated. She looks much happier than before. We both looked at each other, shrieked, then nodded our heads.

"Good. Le-wait, where's Katherine?" she asks.

"Oh, her? She says she'll meet us later." I lie.

"Alright. Now let's go get ready for the ball!"
***
Many of your characters will be introduced next chapter!Aren't you excited yet?

 Now let's go get ready for the ball!"***Many of your characters will be introduced next chapter!Aren't you excited yet?

Enjoyed this chapter?
-like
-follow
-share