"Nerds"

If you noticed,you might've seen that I've put the word nerds in quotation marks because that's how writers describe many characters. As so called "nerds". 

First off, not all the people who have glasses are nerds! We have glasses because we have bad eyesight! And just because we read we are not classified as nerds! We could be normal teens or fangirls but only one in a million girls with glasses are actually nerds.

Second, braces don't mean that we are nerds! We just don't have proper teeth!

 Usually the nerd character is described with glasses and braces when in real life, at least at my school, I don't know any nerds with braces and glasses. In fact,most of the popular/mean girls at my school have braces and/or glasses. 

And then there's this one thing that annoys the CRAP out of me about"nerds". Apparently,when they are wearing their glasses they look like lonely, ugly people but the minute "nerd" takes her glasses off- BOOM! "Nerd" turns into hottest chick in school real quick!

______________________________

We were all doing our projects in Chemistry when I saw Cara take off her glasses. All of a sudden she was the hottest girl in the class. I made my decision to propose to her. Of course she would say yes! I bully her everyday and she totally loves that doesn't she?

______________________________