Tickles

Now I usually don't read romance novels because I'm not that type of person(Yeah right). A few of them aren't that...weird and affectionate so I like those but I was running out of ideas so I had to take the plunge and read a few. Now again,I only read a few so I really don't know if these are cliche but they looked cliche to me because I had already seen these ideas been used in a LOT of other movies. 

So,the cliche that I found is that in serious situations he boy just randomly starts tickling the girl and she falls on the bed which just coincidentally happens to be behind her and starts to laugh uncontrolably. And then her mood is fine and BAM! a makeout session that lasts five hours.

What really bothers me is that once again,the girl is shown inferior towards the boy and that we can always bend to their will.Also,not every person on Earth is ticklish.I am very ticklish but I have another long lost cousin who doesn't even smile when you tickle her.

Why don't the writers she a scene in which the guy tries to tickle her but she doesn't even budge.Now that's a story I would pay to read.And the humorous scene would actually be good in the middle of a romance novel where everything is just tears and kisses. 

Why don't you guys read the following examples;one of each and tell me which you think is better.

______________________________________________

Type 1

She looked like she wanted to argue."But babe you know I love you.You know that don't you?",I said.

She simply said,"Yeah,but that's not gonna cut it".

I sighed.I just didn't know how to apologize to her in the correct way.Then I happened to glance at her sides.I looked at her and smirked and then attacked her sides,tickling her.She burst out laughing and fell onto the bed.I climb on top,still tickling her."Okay,fine I forgive you.Now let me breath!",she said.She was really out of breath and so was I.

_____________________________________________

Type 2

She looked like she wanted to argue."But babe,you know I love you",I said.

"Yeah,I do.But that's not gonna cut it",she simply said.

I sighed.I just didn't know how to apologize in the correct way.Then,I happened to glance at her sides. I looked at her and smirked and then attacked her sides,tickling her.She just stood there,expressionless.Now it was her turn to smirk. "I was never ticklish you idiot,now go make me some tea,I'm dead tired",she said and sat down on the bed,reading a magazine.

_____________________________________________

So which one do you guys like? Please comment and tell me.Who knows,it might even give me ideas for another rant ;-P