Did I Say That Out Loud?

"I wonder if he's still dating Jade", I thought.

"Nah,I broke up with her a couple days ago",Ryan said.

"Did I say that out loud?",I asked.

"Yup",he said."C'mon, I'll walk you to Chem."

_____________________________________

Ugh.This is just so annoying.I mean,okay you might be curious if your crush is still in a relationship so you think about it.But the fact that you "accidentally" said that out loud is just stupid.I mean,dude,there is just no way that's possible.You have complete control over your vocal cords so thinking and talking are waaaaaaay different.It's not even technically,physically,biologically possible. Fricking science says that this ain't possible. And the fact that you just ask the motha effin person in front of whom you"accidentally" voiced your thoughts if you said that out loud. I mean,just keep your cool and pretend as if that was toatlly supposed to be a part of your conversation.Don't pretend to become clueless all of a sudden.Like,gurl,you just aced the math exam in your last class and now here you are fumbling for a solution. NO.I mean,just no.This situation is so common in high school books on Wattad and off.Get more original ideas people! This is really old. 

But honestly,if this scene is in your book then I'm really sorry.Your story rocks,even if it has all the cliches of my book,it's the best.Keep up the good work!