Smut. And Everything Wrong With It.

Yeah, I'm finally writing about this topic after shying away from it for so long. However, my main topic here isn't going to be the main smut stuff, but more so the grammar, theme, venue etc. of the smut.

1) Grammar Seriously, WHY do people think grammar isn't that important? Like, I've heard people go, "oh, a period missing won't do much harm!". Uhhh, no it can do a LOT of harm especially in smut. You never know whether the writer wants the character to attempt cannibalism or... never mind, I won't say it but I'm pretty sure you guys get the idea. Another problem in smut grammar is when the proper punctuations like ""/''/- aren't used for dialogue deliver dialogues. I mean, for me it just kills the vibe of the whole smut. 

Not that I read it or anything.

2) Theme: Most of the stories almost always have the guy and girl as BFFs where the girl has a massive crush on the guy and they have to team up for a project and end up doing stuff. Basically, it's a huge ass teen fic. explained in less than a thousand words in a single chapter. Or, the guy gets jealous of someone hitting on the girl at a party and they decide that they're in love with each other

3) Venue: Ffs, please stop getting the two people to do the deed when they're in either of their parent's bedrooms! It's just weird AF. I mean, would you want to have sex in the same bed as your parents? No? I thought so. And the parent's bedroom and bar/club/frat party's washrooms aren't the only places where that stuff can happen. 

4) Dominance: Why is it that every single time I read smut, for this chapter only, of course, I always ALWAYS find an extreme level of dominance? Like, it'll either be the girl dominating the entire time or the guy and it gets a bit...boring after a while. I wanna see both the guy and the girl dominate each other in a single round. Now, THAT is what I call good smut. I remember reading one exactly like this but don't remember its name so if I find it I'll link it somewhere.

5) Incest: Oh God don't even get me started on this topic. Like, why would you even? And the worst part is that the two people are fully aware of the fact that they might be having sex with their sibling. I mean, why would you even want to that to someone who came out of the same womb as you? Once, I read a smut about a mother and her SON. WHAT THE F*CK WAS THE WRITER THINKING OH, MY GOD. It made me want to hurl. I'm pretty sure that 90% of you guys agree and if you don't, I'm sorry but see a doctor maybe?? We aren't immortal Greek gods that we can go around doing that stuff. We're civilized, mortal homo sapiens who know what's right and what's wrong.

Well, this chapter was actually a lot of fun to write and I'm pretty satisfied with it and I hope you guys are too!

Please do me a favor and make me smile by clicking that star at the bottom of your screen!