Short.Sentences.

"Hey.You wanna start with Math?",I asked Ryan.

"Yeah",I said.I slid into the seat next to him.I picked up a pen.I started to write a few formulas down.

"That is hard",He said.He picked up the pencil.He tried to solve the problem.He couldn't do it right.

I laughed.I picked up the the pencil.I solved the problem."You've almost got it.Just try a bit harder".

_________________________________________

Okay. Now,I know that everyone's a bit nervous,especially if you just started writing.Believe me,when I first started writing,I would think five hundred times before I put in any kind of comma or semi-colon or-YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN! But honestly,you can put in a period once in a while. Okay,I'm gonna write the exact same paragraph but just remove the full stops and put in words or a comma or another word instead.

_________________________________________

"Hey, you wanna start with Math?",I asked Ryan.

"Yeah",I said and slipped into the seat next to him. I picked up a pen and started to write a few formulas down.

"That is hard",he said.He picked up the pencil and tried to solve the problem.he couldn't do it right.

I laughed, picked up the pencil and  solved the problem."You've almost got it,just try a bit harder".

___________________________________________