Incomplete Descriptions.

Ever looked at a book with a really cool title, awesome book cover and it's something #50 in the category? And so you want to read the book and when you go to read the description it's something like,

  Ashlay is a girl with blue eyes who goes to Clementine High with no friends.

 This is honestly one of the most frustrating things on Wattpad. I don't even know why people do this. Like, the description box thing is there so that people understand what type of book your book is and what the book is about. But some authors don't understand that and they just write what the girl looks like and what the guy looks like and then it's over. I depend on descriptions because I believe that the description can make it break a book.

I mean, we readers don't judge books by their cover, we judge them by their descriptions!

 So if you can't think of a witty description then just write the gist of the first half of the story. I bet more readers will read your book if you do that. Because I am sure that other readers rely on descriptions too. For example,if I see a book with no proper description or if the description is something like," Omg read to find out how a girl becomes popular!!!" then I will definitely not read it. I don't care if it won the Wattys or if it's #3 in its genre. I.Just.Won't. Read it!

Unless you have a nice description.

And correct grammar.

Please do me a favor and make me smile by clicking that star at the bottom of your screen!