Blonde Bimbos

This idea is there in every single story I read.To give you an idea of what I mean,let me give you an example.

________________________________

Cara POV

I was talking to Ryan when I saw a blonde girl wearing really short clothes head in our direction.She walked over to Ryan and started flirting with him. I knew that very moment that she would be my worst enemy in high school.

_________________________________

I hope you guys have a slight idea of what I mean. Usually the Blonde Bimbo as she is called in other Wattpad cliches is always-I repeat-ALWAYS is the mean girl. And that drives me frickin crazy! Like,why do all mean girls have to be blonde and wear slutty clothes? Some mean girls can be brunette as well! Oh wait...they can't be brunette because the brunette is always BORING. Now I don't know any blondes because I come from India where every one is basically a brunette or sometimes a red head.(Cue the racist people imagining a tanned AF person wearing tribal clothes and-JUST KIDDING! I know you guys aren't that way[yah ryt])  Oh,and most importantly she's always dumb. Meaning,she gets caught flirting with Shy-Guy and the teacher asks her a question related to most probably Math or Science and she answers it wrong.  And then once Good-Girl takes over the popular clique Blonde Girl just goes to Alaska.