1D Fanfics

1D fanfics really annoy me because I never really liked them. Sure, their music is great now that they have disbanded but when they were a band I didn't think much of them.

Horrified screams from directioners in the distance.

Now before you guys kill me, let me just explain why I hate them. I wouldn't mind if their were a couple 100 on Wattpad but there are 2335546876505348097 fanfics of them on Watpadd! And the annoying thing is that they are all the same! It's either some Larry shit or about a random girl with whom all the band members are in love with.

_____________________________________

(Okay,I'm just gonna give a summary 'cuz this shit is waay to long to explain)

Band members are in line at Starbucks when they meet Cara and immediately fall in love with her.Cara is usually not a fangirl but takes a couple of pics and the guys realize that she can sing very well.They call her to stay with them for the tour and she says yes and we will ignore the fact that her parents might be worried SICK about her. She falls in love with one of them and the others get jealous but all that ish is sortied out in ten chapters ONLY and she becomes a band member.

__________________________________

I can't even explain Larry fanfiction!

__________________________________