SIX

Fûck. I fûcked up.

"Im here to seduce you." I said while my eyes grew wide and my hands slapped across my mouth. His eyebrows furrowed together while he tilt his head. "No, I mean-" his hand went up and I shut my lips. He took another inhale of smoke and exhaled when he adjusted himself on the couch.

He was still looking at me but now he was smiling. "What's your name?" He placed his cigar on the ash tray next to his drink and places his arms on the arm rest. He raises an eyebrow, waiting for me to answer and I lick my lips. "My name is Ever."

"Hello Ever."

"Hi."

"My name is Edward-"

"Oh yeah, Erika told me-wait! Don't listen to me-" he looks over my shoulder and I see him looking at Erika.

Damn it Ever. Quit being fûckin stupid!

"Oh- I'm your mouse for you to practice with huh?" His voice grew stern and I knew I got him mad.

"Look, I didn't mean it to come off rude, but if you have a problem with me, I can always go to another guy. And maybe I don't fûck it up like I just did right now."

"It's fine. Let me see your hand." I grew slightly confused and I slowly gave him my hand and once his clamped around mine, he pulled me down, making me sit on his lap. My eyes grew wide while his arm wrapped around my waist and the other laid on my bare thigh.

"I'll help you since Erika sucks at giving advice." He whispers in my ear. "I'm a man. I'll tell you want men like and what they don't like. Alright?" I was about to look at him but he quickly told me not too. "Alright?"

"Okay- but I don't know why you're helping me-"

"I'm bored out of my mind here. You even saw it because Erika sent you my way. So, let's start." He gives my thigh a squeeze and I try so hard not to laugh out loud.

My hand goes around his and tries to pull it away from my thigh. "I'm very ticklish there." I hiss. He give a low chuckle in my ear and gives another squeeze and I bark out a laugh but I quickly shut my lips.

"Oh, I thought you were lying." I look at him and glare at him. "Why would I lie about that?!"

He shrugs his shoulders and gives my toothy smile. "Okay. When you first approach a man, don't be like, 'I'm here to seduce you' they'll be like what the fûck, like I was. Just say 'do you need anything', 'would you like me to take your drink away', or 'are you doing fine?' Mostly us men are bored here. We just come here to drink and smoke to get our heads clear from what we have done earlier today. So, right away we don't like it when women comes to us and are quickly asking if we want them to sit on our laps. No. We just want to relax. This is our only time to relax and yeah, we would want you guys on our laps, but we don't want greedy and hôrny aśś women on our laps." He says while I look at him and then look around and look at the women on the men's laps and see some of the men with blank faces while they smoke and the girls that's on his lap touching everything from him and smiling like crazy.

"See. We don't like clingy girls. We rather have one that we can talk too. And yeah, if we have a really fûcked up day, we'll just grab some random aśś girl and pull her on our laps and kiss her and touch her places." His hand wraps around my chin and turns my head towards a guy holding Erika on his lap and kissing her rough and making her straddle his lap. My eyes grow wide and I slightly gasp.