TWENTY-SIX

DONT CALL ME THAT!!!

He smiled at me.

"Don't you fûckin call me that!" I yelled while I tried to kick at him, but he's to far and my wrist are already burning.

"Why? Because Vincenzo calls you that." Vlad said.

I clenched my jaw after I licked my lips. "Don't." I said while my feet started to cramp again.

"But it's easier calling you that than Ever." He smirked.

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" I yelled while I shook the chains.

"We'll see." He turned around and walked out. I screamed out in frustration and I felt something tickling the inside of my forearms. The door closed and I look up, but I can barely make out what it is.

Blood tricks down my arms, flowing down to my shoulders. My wrist are worst. They have most of the blood there. I moved my hand to the side, and it hurt so much, since the chain broke some skin and rubbed against the new wound.

I stretched my neck up, to look closer to the wound, but my feet cramped up and that's when I yelled in pain.

*****

"What do you know about Vincenzo clubs." He said while he stared at me.

"I. Told. You. Already." I said through gritted teeth. "I DONR KNOW ANYTHING ONLY WITH LEO!" I said while I thrashed around in the chair.

He rolled his eyes and rested his chin on the back of the chair. He was sitting in one chair backwards so that's how his chin rested on the top of it.

"Ma-"

"QUIT CALLING ME THAT! STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE! FÛCKIN FIND OUT YOURSELF! YOURE FUCKIN PATHETIC IF KIDNAP ME JUST TO GET INFORMATION!! YOURE A FÛCKIN MAFIA MAN! GET YOUR FÛCKIN MEN TO DO YOUR WORK!! BUT IF THEY CANT DO IT, THEN THE BOSS SHOULD DO IT HIMSE-"

He got up and walked towards me, slapping me till I stopped talking. My teeth clamped shut, because I was trying to flex my jaw when I got hit, I clamped my teeth on the inside if my cheek.

I cried out from the sting and the cut I just made, while I spit out blood.

"Horrible mouth of yours." He hissed.

"Yeah! And this fûckin mouth can either fûckin leave me to live or fûckin get me k-" his hand went to his waist band and pulled out a gun and slammed it in my mouth, shutting me up. I glared at him while I bit down on the gun to stopped it from going further in.

"Finish it, and I'll pull it."

I wanted to say, "we all know that you won't!" But it came out our like, "wa ll noaw thaw ou olnt." I tried pushing back the gun out with my tongue and teeth but he pushed it in further more, making my teeth scrap against it and causing me to gag.

My eyes watered while I jerked in the chair. I watched his eyes, as they moved around my face, looking for fear.

But guess what, Vincenzo saw all my fear and took them away, and giving me one thing to fear. Him. I fear Vincenzo.