SIXTY-FOUR

I want this chapter to begin.

~Ever~

Warm hands were touching my temple but I didn't want to open my eyes just yet. I heard some murmurs but I was too tired to focus on what they were saying. But I felt myself laying down on a bed with something wrapped around my head too.

"I would need her to be awake to tell me what she feels and all, but I'm pretty sure she has a minor concussion."

"I don't want to wake her, I think this is longest she ever got sleep. She would always jump up and all and barely get sleep. I need to feed her too, she barely eats either. I'm afraid that she'll become sick-"

"Boss, I can always put her on some-"

"No, I want her to knows she can get back on her feet and do things on her own again, than having everyone babying her and give her shit when she can clearly do it on her own. She didn't lose any fûckin limbs or fingers. She's fine and she knows she's fine. I just need to help her every step on the way."

The hands left my head and I felt like this was on repeat. I've been on a fûckin bed all the time, people telling Vincenzo what is wrong with me, Vincenzo then tries to explain to me about it, but I've already heard since I woke up midway when they were talking. I want to leave, do this another way.

I opened my eyes and stared at them as they kept ranting about how I need to be strong but as well be cautious. "I don't need you to tell em what's wrong with me anymore, I know what's wrong with me. You're not in my body so you can't know what hurts and what doesn't. You're making assumptions, and I'll tell you what's really wrong. My knee still hurts, my head somewhat hurts but not to the point where I want you to put a bullet through my skull to get rid of the pain-no. It's just a headache, so I assume minor concussion. I haven't been eating because I'm not hungry."

They both look at me like I was talking crazy, why? Because I was actually telling them how I felt than them telling me what I'm supposed to feel, or what they think I'm feeling.

Vincenzo walks over to me and stared down at me. He didn't say anything he just stared, I think he likes doing that, keeps you on edge you know. 

"Thank you." He said and the doctor just turned on his heels and walked out of the door, softly closing it behind himself.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I feel like you beat these men up so badly that they have to obey you."

His lips perk up slightly as he runs his hand through my hair, "maybe I do, just beat them up for fun you know."

"I swear you do. Just for the fun of it."

"Maybe." He said as he steals a kiss from me and pulls back.

"Mhm." I said as I narrowed my eyes at him again and poked his stomach.

He smiles at me and ugh I hate myself for loving a man like him. I really hate myself for that.

******

"-And he then laughed at me! He fûckin laughed at me Ever! And you know what I did?!"