THIRTY-NINE

Help me, busted lip

~Edward~

I walked out-well I rushed out. Well...kinda. I was walking fast because I wanted to tell Vincenzo already.

After I got her off of me, I just sat there for awhile and then thought it was a good time to go tell him. Well, I need to find him first, but I can already guess where's he's at.

I walked up to the door and I inhaled- oh fûck.

I quickly opened the door and I was hit with the smell and I rushed in with Ever smiling and slowly blinking. I looked on the ground and see Vincenzo on top of Ricardo punching the living shît out of him. I rushed over to him and yanked him off of him.

"Vaffanculo!" Vincenzo yelled as I pulled him up. He tried to go back to Ricardo but I pushed him back.

"You!" Ricardo said as he coughed and rolled on his knees and his hands.

"You shut it." I said. I looked over to Ever and I see her closing her eyes and relaxing against the chair. I rolled my eyes and looked over my shoulder and I see Vincenzo staring at him with a glare. He looked back to Ricardo and was about to go back at him but I turned around and pushed him back. "Leave it. Take her away, take her to your room. Just leave it. I'll take him somewhere." I pushed him towards Ever and I watch him before he attacks Ricardo again.

He mumbles more words under his breath but I can't understand what they are since it sounds like grumbles. He grabs her and doesn't try to touch her leg as much as possible, but he finally got her up and threw her over his shoulder and walked out with her giggling.

Once the door closed and turned around and slammed my foot right into his stomach and slammed it down on his back, making him fall flat on his stomach.

He gasps as his eyes turn wide. I knew I knocked out his air because duh, he wasn't expecting it. And plus, I kicked him in stomach and then slammed my foot down on his back, no shît his air is knocked out.

"I fûckin told you this was a bad idea! I even told you to don't do it and I leave for what?! Like four maybe five hours and I come here with Vincenzo beating the crap out of you. I'm surprised he didn't even fûckin kill you. I wouldn't be surprised." I walked around as I sighed and loosen my tie.

He would cough and I rolled my eyes, "this is what you fûckin get." I looked around to see what he gave her. Wax with it? "What did you give her. Just weed?" I looked back to him and I see him sitting up with a pain face and him with his hands above his head as he breaths in uneven.

He coughs again and his hands tighten around his hair. His nose is bleeding and he has a busted lip and his right eye is already swelling up. He slowly starts to get up as he takes in nice and slow deep breaths. I walked towards him and pats his back. He groans and then punches my side. I flex my stomach but it doesn't stop it from having pain there.

"You're a bîtch." He says harshly. He opens his eyes and wipes his blood from his nose. "Not going to be obvious or anything but boss can still fight after so long I haven't seen him fight." He groans.

"You really think he doesn't know how to fight after so long??" I roll my eyes and laugh. "He showed you then." I smirked. He looks at me with one eye shut closed and his nose cricket.

"Wait." I said as I step towards him. He narrows his eyes at me and was about to take a step back but I grabbed his shoulder and placed my hand on his nose and popped it back in place fast before he can even react.

Once I heard the pop and his nose started to bleed again, he pushed me away and held his nose and groaned. His eyes naturally watered and blood falls from his fingers. "Fûck you." He says.

"I should get a thank you, not fûck you."

"Fûck. You."

"Listen. Clean up. I need you to come with me. I have a problem. I was going to tell Vincenzo but he's to busy with a fûckin high person right thanks to you." I roll my eyes. "John is helping us-"

"Why the hell is John helping us?" He says as he gives me a look of disgust.

"Quit it. I asked him to, because clearly we're not getting anything. And he found something of Vlad which we couldn't. But he's playing a game of hide and seek. He wants to play for awhile. I need you to come with me back to Johns place. So clean up. I'll wait in here or be in the kitchen. I need to eat."

"Fine. Whatever." He groans. He walks out with him throwing the blood on the floor as he shakes his hand.

I inhaled and I exhaled out softly.

I need to get out of here before I fûckin turn high as well.

****

"Tell me why again we came to John?- or why the hell you went to John out of all the other men we know?"

"Can you shut up damn. I picked him. Deal with it. You should've not got Ever high, and then you could've picked the guy we would've went to. But no. You wanted to get her high so you deal with it now. And quit fûckin complaining, you're a grown ass man who's fûckin complaining about who we go to. You sound like a fûckin child right now." I pulled up the drive way and put he car in park.

"Suck a dîck." He got out and I laughed.

Childish.

I took out the key and got out. I walked towards Ricardo and I couldn't help but have a smile on my face when I saw him glaring at me. "You don't even fûckin intimidate me. With a busted lip, black eyes, a swollen eye shut, and bruises all over you face. Yeah, try again." I laughed. I pushed my shoulder against his as I walked past him and I got pushed in the back.

I laughed and walked up the stairs. I didn't bother to knock since...well, he didn't know I was coming. But he should know I can walk in any time since we are working together right now. So I did. I walked right in and to my surprise no one reacted to us walking in. They didn't even gave us a glance.

I walked past them, and walked up another set of stairs and walked towards the end of the hall. I gave two simple knocks and walked in.

Oh fûck.

*******

Sorry.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS