TWENTY-EIGHT

DO YOUR FÛCKIN JOB!!!

~Vincenzo~

She held on me strong while she cried out as I ran out of the building. I ran towards the car as I held her close to my chest, trying so hard to not touch her leg. She buries her head in my chest as she cries. The car door opens for me and I quickly, but gently set her in. Once she's in I close the door and I see my men coming out of the house.

"Look for him! He's fûckin burning tonight!" They all said yes boss but I was already running towards the other side of the door and climbing in. The car sped down the busy street and she cries. Her head rest on the back of passenger seat. Her hands wraps around the door handle tight as her body is tight and tense.

When the car would hit bumps she would bury her head deeper in the back of the seat while her hand was white from all the pressure she was putting it in. I grabbed her hand and she instantly squeezed it. I clenched my jaw but I didn't pull away. She cried out and I looked out the window and I see us moving past traffic. I look in front and I see us on the side walk.

About time someone fûckin uses their fûckin head. He honks at the people walking in front of him but keep speeding down. They jump out of the way while cussing and yelling at us.

"Mai, look at me." I said soft to her but she just shook her head while she sobbed.

He's fûckin dying the worse way. He's fûckin going to beg for me to kill him. He's going to fûckin beg.

I zoned out but when the car came to a stop I looked out and saw us pulled up in one parking lot. I quickly got out and ran towards her side. She was still holding on to the door but I yanked the door out of her grasp. I bent down and picked her up.

I ran towards the sliding doors and it open while I rushed in. I ran past the little lobby and ran towards a doctor. "Help. Her." I said in threatening tone.

He was looking down at his clip board and then slowly looks up. "I hav-"

"Fûckin take her and help her before I fûckin shot you in the damn mouth." I hissed.

His eyes grew wide and then looked at her. His eyes trailed down to her leg and they grew even bigger. "This way." He said as he turns on his heels.

I quickly rush with him and he walks through the emergency room and tells me to sets her down on the bed. She has her leg slightly bent but she's barely letting it set on the bed before she cries out in pain. I look away from her and then go to look at the doctor and see him fûckin gone!

"What the fûck!" I walk out of the room and looked left and right and he's not fûckin there! "You little piece of shit." I walk back in and walked around the bed while I kept thinking about ways how he's going to fûckin die.

She was groaning and moaning in pain and I couldn't stand it. I might as well shot her to fûckin get her out of her misery. I pulled at my hair and walked out. I walked with anger in my steps while my face was full on pissed.

I was pacing in that room for an hour just listening to her moan in pain. I walked out of the emergency room and walked towards the front counter. The lady who was typing on the key board looked up at me. "Yes sir? How ca-"