THIRTY- SIX

Oh shît.

"What?"

"Here." He pushed his out to me.

"Um-what do you want me to do?" I said as I looked at his hand and then back to his brown eyes.

"Take it." He laughed. He pushed his hand closer to me but I still just stared at it and my hands slowly went to the wheelchair wheels to go backwards, but he saw and said, "uh uh, you're not going anywhere." He quickly went behind me and locked it somehow. I looked back to see where the locks were but he grabbed my chin and made me look up at me.

"Princess, you're fine. You'll feel good. I promise." I stared at him and he was smiling while urging me to grab it.

"Can I back out?"

"What! No!! Come on. Just one hit. Please. I promise you'll love it. Please??"

"Ricardo- I feel like Vincenzo will kill me though!"

"He'll kill me first before he even goes to you. I promise you that." He smirked.

"Ricardo. You're not helping."

"Everrrrr, pleaseeeee." He whined.

"I don't know how!"

He smirked again, "look." He took the thick roll he made, I don't even know what the hell I'm taking man, but he brought it close to his lips and got out a lighter and lit the end. "All you have to do it inhale like a cigarette. Hold it in for awhile in and then blow out, okay? Look." He did exactly what he said and blew in my face. "Exactly like that. Okay?"

"Ricardo-"

"Ever."

"But-"

"But what?"

"I'm scared!" I said as I smiled sheepishly at him. He smirked and handed me the rolling thing. I held it gently and examined it. I looked back up, "I-"

"Nope. Put against your lips and inhale. Pleaseeee." He got on his knees and now we were eye level. "Pleaseeeee."

"Ugh! Fine!" I slowly moved my hand to my lips and placed it against my lips. I held my breath and just stared at his brown eyes. They were staring at me with excitement and he just kept smiling big at me.

I closed my eyes and inhaled.

Oh fûck.

******

~Vincenzo~

"Have you found him! That's the fûckin question I've been asking for the past hour!" I slammed my hands down on the desk.

"Does it look like we found him!?" I pulled out my gun and shot him dead.

The rest of the men looked at me and then slowly looked at his blown up head and then back to me. "Get back to work." I said low. They quickly got up and rushed out of the door.