FORTY-ONE

Mai..

~Vincenzo~

I rubbed my eyes and sighed. What the fûck man.

She's sitting on the chair laughing to herself and playing with her hair. Fûck you Ricardo. I sit on the edge of my bed and untie my shoes and slid them off.  I look at her still and she's closed her eyes as she sways side to side as her little giggles fill the room. I lay back and close my eyes and drape one arm over my eyes.

How the fûck do you make this go away. I need to take her to the doctor here. My other hand went up my chest and started to unbutton the first two buttons but i stopped when i heard something hit against the ground. I sit up and move my arm down and i see her on her back on the ground with her legs up as she holds both of them. She has a frown and i quickly push myself up.

"Are you okay?" She looks up at me as i rush towards her and start to pick her up.

"Yeahhhhhhh." She smirks. I roll my eyes and pull her up. I sit her back down on the chair and she whines. "My leg hurts." She looks at me as she pouts.

"Maybe it hurts because you fell Mai." I pat her thigh and then take a step away from her.

"You're crazy." She giggles.

"I️m mad."

"Mad? Why?"

"I️m a mad man. Crazier Mai."

"You should get some help."

"I like being a mad man."

"Yo-" there was a knock on the door and both of us looked over to it. I raised an eyebrow and then called  them in. "Yes?" I said.

The door open and in came Edward and Ricardo. My mood changed fast as i saw Ricardo. I was going to walk towards him but he pulled out his gun and pointed at me. "Don't." I laughed. I laughed at he thought i was scared of a gun.

"You think I️m scared of that thing or even you?" I laughed again and smiled at him, "think again."

"I never said that you were scared of me or this weapon. I just said don't."

"What was i going to do then?" I crossed my arms.

"I know you were going to beat me. Don't. We need to tell you something. And i think you rather spend your time on that problem than me." He said as he lowered the gun.

"Well, what are you waiting for then."

"I went to John." Edward said. I looked over to him and raised an eyebrow.

"Why they hell did you go to John?"

"Because you dumb fûck. You keep killing damn men because they either pissed you off or couldn't find things about Vlad in the amount of time you set them for. So that's why i went to Vlad. I was thinking since there is going to be two groups tracking him down it would be easier. But from what just happen i think they're spying at us. I don't know if they are right now but clearly they're watching me."