SIXTY

What's wrong with me?

~Ever~

I stared at how the sutures being removed from my thighs and how the freshly new scars from the bullets were pink and disgusting looking. I stared at my thighs with a simply emotion; nothing.

I stared at my thighs with nothing running through my mind. No memories. No feeling of those warm bullets ripping apart my skin, and sitting there hot. I thought nothing, and felt nothing.

When he was done, he wipe my scars softly with some wipes and took a step back. "I'm still going to have you doing therapy till all your muscles come back and your strength in your leg comes back. You may have a limp from that accident, but at least you're able to walk." He said nicely to me. I only nodded because I didn't want to say anything.

My eyes were still glued to my thighs and I heard him give a soft sigh, "Ever, you'll get through this." And with that, he walked out, leaving me by myself in Vincenzo's room.

When he left me alone, I had time to think to myself. He's going back to his old ways. What does that mean? I asked myself, did I ever see his dark side? I knew he tied me up in the beginning, but have I really seen it?

He showed me what he was doing as a business but I haven't been to main floor in months. Is it still the same? Has he changed what his business was? He killed Vlad, but what was Vlad doing? Did he take over his company now? I ran a hand through my hair and stood up. I decided that I need a shower to clear my thoughts and hopefully have my hair tangle-free.

*****

I walked slowly out of the room and walked down the stairs. I don't know where Vincenzo went. After he gave me that rough and hard kiss, he pulled me up stairs and left me in his room and never returned.

I walked towards the way to main floor. I needed to know if those things were still going on. I prepared myself for what to come, but at the same time, I wasn't prepared at all.

With a deep breath and pain shooting up my leg and knee, I walked towards the door that led to main floor and opened it slowly. When my eyes looked inside, I felt my face grow hot. There wasn't sêx going on. There weren't woman's screaming in pain and pleasure, there wasn't any men grunting, if fact-it was just filled with men looked towards me with their gun pointing at me.

But when I saw Ricardo, he smiled. He told everyone to put them down and walked towards me. "Hey sweet thang." He said as he smiled down at me.

I guess my face looked confused since he laughed, "Yeah, main floor changed. This is still main floor but it's where all of the men hang out now. If we just want to be chilling and slouch around, we come here, or if Vincenzo wants to have a meeting, we all come here. He got rid of the trafficking and women behind here to please us. The only female here is you."

My eyes grew wide and I felt my mouth open slightly, "I'm the only girl here? What happened to Erica?"

"Vincenzo gave her money and now she's living her life- I don't fûckin know what's she's doing, but oh well."

"Why? Why did he suddenly do all this?"

"I guess he gotten sympathy-because he would've just grabbed females off the streets and made them do things. Erica was different, she chose to do these things. But before you came he would've sent men to go kidnap these young girls and sell them or just make them work for him. But I'm guessing when you got hurt and kidnapped, I guess he felt what their parents felt. I guess he was sicken by himself and quickly got rid of this part of business he ran. The only business he's running is drug cartel and selling weaponry, maybe something else, not sure."