NINE

Oh no. I mean....suuuuure...

I made my way towards the men but I didn't make myself visible to them. I was still glued on the wall while I made my way towards them.

One of the them looked my way when I waked out of the darkness and he nudged one of his friends while his eyes never left me. His friend looked over to him and saw he wasn't looking at him so he turned his head to where he was looking at till he finally saw me.

I tried to walked confidently but I feel like I look so ugly and look so fat in this. But I pushed through my thoughts and walked over to them. "What can I do for you sweetheart." The man said that first noticed me. I took a deep breath in and placed a fake smile on.

"Boss called me up." I said while I looked up slightly and saw the 'boss' looking in the window with his damn cigar. I looked back and see him raised an eyebrow. "Really? He didn't say some girl was coming up." He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms across his chest while he smirked down at me.

I fluttered my eyelashes and I cringed at myself. I took a step closer to him and stood on my tippy toes and whispered, "I promise I won't be long. I'll come back to you." I then gave a slight peck on his neck. I slowly went down while I saw the guys look at me with smirks while some would look me up and down.

I prayed that whatever I did worked, and I'm thanking god if it does. I looked up to his brown eyes and see them held amusement. "Alright sweetheart. Ten minutes is all you get with Boss. Then," he pulled my arm and made my chest slam against his. "You're mine." He whispered in my ear while he gave my aśś a squeeze.

I held my breath and gave a tight smile. "Thank you." I slowly breathe out. He winked at me and turned his neck to his shoulder, "Boss. Someone is coming up. Ten minutes is all I gave."

I looked up to the window box and see him furrowing his eyebrows and then looked down to his men. He looked for this 'person' and once his eyes met mine. He smirked. I saw his lips move while he stared me down hard. I wanted to look away but I couldn't because his eyes captured mine in his glaze.

"Alright. You can go in sweetheart." He pulled my arm and I looked away and the door open. The stair case was covered in red velvet carpet and slowly my foot touched it. It was soft and I started to walk up the stairs.

When I heard the door close behind me I sighed. "I'm going to hurt you so bad Vincenzo, just watch." I whispered harshly and carried myself the rest of the stairs.

I finally made it to the top and there was another door. I sighed and went to knock on it but it was pulled open and there the 'Boos' stood. "Hello." He said while he pulled out the cigar out of his mouth and blew gently across my face. I held my breath because I'm not going to inhale cancer.

I gave a soft smile and said, "hi."

"Well come in gorgeous."

I made my way in and when I heard the door close with a soft click, I knew I can't leave until for five minutes. So I swayed my hips while I walked and I made my way towards the plush couch in the corner.

"What can I do for you?" I looked at him after I took a seat on the couch and crossed my legs, "just came here to talk." I smiled.