TWENTY-THREE

I'm done for.

~Ever~

"No, I'm serious. I don't really like crowed places."

"I'm sure it's just anxiety." I smiled.

"Nah." He laughed as he moved his feet around the rushing water. He looked back at me, "so. No name, have your friends told you what's your name?" He asked with an raised eyebrow.

I leaned on my leg but that shot up pain. I bit my lip, holding back the hiss. "Why do you want to know so bad?"

"Isn't fair?" He said as he turned towards me, crossing his arms over his chest. "I told you mine, why not be fair?"

"I'm not a very fair girl." I said.

"I'm not either, so. Makes two of us." He smirked.

We were walking along the beach, because now Vincenzo wants me to talk to him, but anything he doesn't like, he's going to teach me a lesson, and honestly...I want to be perfect. I don't want any of his lessons.

"No, because they call me nicknames, so I'm not sure if it's my real name or not." I smiled as I took a tiny step towards the water but stopped when pain got to me. I guess he saw me, since I couldn't really put on a mask to mask away this pain.

"What's wrong?" He asked as his head tilted. He looked around my face and I quickly smiled.

"What?" I said as I started to play with a strand of hair.

He nodded towards my face, "your face held pain. Why?"

"Oh..ugh...I got a cramp on my leg." I bent down and started to rub my calf. "Yeah. Better." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow but shook it off.

"Okay Bella, you want to go eat some lunch?" He asked as lips grew wide and his white teeth showed.

My heart jumped, "excuse me?"

"You want to go eat Bella?"

I blinked a couple of times trying to figure out my answer. Vincenzo said to talk to him, but have lunch?!

"Um-"

"It's not far from here. It's on me." His hand held his chest as his brown eyes stared at my green ones. I looked back to the little bar and I see his sun glasses staring at me while he drinks from the beer bottle. But he has another girl on his lap. I roll my eyes but I look back to Vlad.

"Sure. What's wrong with that." I smiled.

"Great." He took a step towards me and quickly grabbed my hand and interlocked it, and started to pull me towards his place. This time I hissed because pain shot through me, down my legs, and mainly my pelvis.

I pulled back my hand, and held my hips. "What's wrong? Cramp?"

"Y-y-yeah." I breathed out.