TWENTY

Eyes on me, understand?!?!!?

*sips tea*

*cough* *cough* *wink wink*

"You bastard. You fûckin sick bastard." I said as I tried to kick him. But he just walked in front of the bed, watching me struggle. "You fûcker. You're just a plain oh fûckin bastard-"

"Keep taking, just see where the fûckin mouth of yours gets you." He said as he watched me with his arms behind his back, not taking his eyes away from me.

"Oh, oh yeah. It got me here on this fûckin bed with my fûckin hands tied! Thats where my fûckin mouth got me!!" I thrashed around as my blood was boiling. My body was still completely bare to him, but he seemed to not care. Well, care that I wasn't clothed. He stopped right in the middle of the front of the bed and smirked.

"Oh get that fûckin smirk off your fûckin face you bîtch!"

"Mai, honestly. Honestly, all this bad language of yours is making me fûckin hard. So, keep talking, I might go soft-"

"You're a fûckin bîtch! Go fûckin fist your self!" I pulled my wrist down, but he tied them with small towels. I thrashed around and screamed out in frustration.

"Why would I do that, if I have you here? Doesn't make any sense-"

"Oh, it doesn't make any fûckin sense because you're a fûckin bastard who has a fûckin nut as a fûckin brain!" He raised an eyebrow and held back a chuckle.

"If I have a fûckin nut as a brain, then how am I a mafia leader and have all these connections to make my business grow bigger?"

"Because it's your fûckin men that make your fûckin brain. That's. All." I spat at him.

"My men got chosen by me. I chose all those men to be in my gang. So technically, I have the brains to hire these men."

"Oh fûck you!"

"Thats what I'm going to do." He takes off his shirt and then his pants, leaving himself in his boxers.

"No! Fûck your own ass! Fûck you! Fûck you, you sick bastard-"

"Mai, we both know you'll love it- well, I will. Since I'm going to pounding that sweet pûssy of yours till I'm sure you can't walk or move. Your orgasms will be all over the place and I'll love it. I'll love it when your come is milking my hard dîck in your fûckin tight pûssy. I'll fûck you till you lose your voice. And all I'll see is you mouth open as I fûck you hard. Your body would be all over the place as I fûck you, and when I'm done with pounding your pûssy, I'll flip you over till your ass is up in the air, and I'll fûck you even harder till I fûckin break this bed."

My heart dropped.

It fûckin dropped and oh god.

That fûckin turned me on even though I didn't want to. He smirked even more when I didn't answer. I squirmed under his glaze as. His green eyes held so much lust.

Running Into The Gangsterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें