THIRTY-ONE

I want to leave. I don't care. Let me leave.

I looked towards Ricardo and then I see Edward walk in. Vincenzo looks towards them and then turns his back towards me. Edward looks towards me and then back towards Vincenzo.

I sat up as much as I can and leaned against the pillow behind me. "How are you feeling?" Edward said as he looked away from Vincenzo and walked towards the end of the bed.

"Leg hurts." I said as I gave a soft sad smile. He nodded and looked at my leg that was still under the cover. He looked back up and raised his eyebrow. "Can I see?"

I pulled of the cover and showed him my leg. His eyes trailed down to my knee and stayed there, just staring. His hand jerked forward but he held it back at his side. "I'm sorry this happened." He said as he looked up to me.

"Kinda let it happen to myself. I was the one taunting him and then I got myself like this." I said as I forced a smile.

He stared at me for awhile and was going to say something but that's when Ricardo's face got into my vision. "How are you doing Princess?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "could be doing better but I'm fine."

"Your leg looks like crap just saying." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes again, "thanks."

"You're very welcome." He chuckled.

"I want to leave." I said as I looked over to Vincenzo. He turned around while he rubbed his head.

"Not right now Mai. You have to st-"

"I don't care. I don't want to stay here any more. Please." I pleaded. I just don't want to be at a place where that man is still out there and maybe ready to snatch me again. And maybe hurt me even more.

"Mai, I can't take you. I can't just-"

"You can. Since when are you a man that follows orders from others?" I taunted. I knew it was going to make him think about it. But I want to leave. Like let's go back to the fuckin head quarters! Like I don't care! Get me way from this place!

His jaw clenched and he took a step towards me. "I don't take order from anyone. But I'm considering this one for your safety. So stop Mai." He looked over to Edward and nodded at him and turned around and left.

The door closed with a soft click behind him and I groaned. "I just want to leave!" I threw my head back and it hit the pillow. I grabbed the blanket and threw it over myself but it stopped at my neck and I had a glare on my face.

"Aww, the princess is not getting her way." Ricardo said and then I see him walk closer to me and pinched my cheeks. I swatted his hand away and tried to roll on my side but all I can do is lay on my back since that's the painless way to lay.

"I want to leave. I didn't even want to come to this stupid thing! I knew I should've let him kill me in the beginning!" I said while I looked up at the ceiling.

"I think we're going to take you home-well to head quarters after your leg heals. He really is not dealing with Vlad getting away easily." Edward said. I looked towards him and I see him taking a seat at the chair next to the bed.

He crossed one leg over his knee and placed his hands on the leg he had on the knee. "He went up stairs when I was done there." I said.

"Well, that was the last time I saw him and I don't know where else he went. I just want to leave Edward. Please. Please take me away from here. I can recover over there! I don't want to be here!" I said as I held back the tears. I looked out the window of here and all I can imagine is him standing there smiling.

"Please Edward- or Ricardo!" I looked towards Ricardo who was looking at my heart monitor. "Take me home. Take me away from here."

"I would love to take you away, but I really can't since Boss is here...somewhere." He smiled as he looked towards the door then back at me. "I would take you away but at the same time I can't because of your leg-"

"Who cares about my damn leg! Get me away from this damn hospital! This damn place! Just get me far away from this place! That's all I'm asking! Does it look like care about my leg right now?!? No! So pick me up, and fûckin take me to the fuckin plane!" I said while I slammed my hands down on the bed.

He raised an eyebrow at me and then looked at Edward and shrugged. "I don't know what to say." He said and then he turned around and walked out.

I grabbed the pillow and threw it at the door. "You're fûckin useless Ricardo!" I yelled.

The door open again, "no I'm not." He said as his head showed and he winked. "If you know what I mean." He laughed and then closed the door.

I groaned and laid back down. "Edward. You're the only one that fûckin listens. Please-"

"Ever. You know I want to help. But I can't. Like seriously, I can't. Vincenzo is going to fûckin shoot me if he found out that I took you back without him knowing. So I'm sorry, but no. I can't." He stretched his legs out in front of him while his hands rested on the arms of the chair.

"You're useless like Ricardo." I mumbled. I continued to stare at the ceiling and slowly, in the background I can hear my heart rate from the monitor. It was fast but it was slowing down now.

"How long was I out for? Do you know?" I asked annoyed.

"Not sure. I was searching the building when you were in surgery. But do you feel any pain?"

"No. I feel fine." I said as I looked towards him. He nodded and smiled at me.

"You'll be fine. Just have to do physical therapy for awhile. You got this."

"I want to leave Edward you don't understand. Like I feel like he's going to come and get me again. Like he's here. Like I just have a feeling." I said while I looked at him and then to the door then back to him.

His smile fell and he sat up straight, "you're just paranoid-" then the door slammed open.

*****

Hehe.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS