SIXTEEN

*sips tea*

Go away Mai.

~Vincenzo~

I lazily stare at her while I down the alcohol. She lays on her side with that fûckin lingerie on. I rolled my eyes while I looked out the window. I pulled out a cigarette from my pocket and lit it up. I took long drags of it, filling my lungs and then releasing it out. I poured myself even more of the jack, but I drank whatever I poured and then started to drink from the bottle.

I got up and walked over to her where she lays with tears stains on her cheeks. I stare at her with a blank face. I took out the cigarette while I hold it in my hands and while I take another gulp of the jack and then drop the empty bottle on the ground. I turn her on her back and reach for her wrist. I exam it and roll my eyes while I let it drop from my hands.

"It's fine. Just the pain part got to you, its not sprain or fractured." I look at her once more and stare at her face. I exam it, like every detail of her face. I saw my hand creep up, wanting to touch the side of her face, but I pushed my hand back down and walked back to the chair. I place the cigarette back in my mouth and inhaled the fûckin life killer.

******

"Boss, I had eyes on him but every time he leaves some where, he always has men with him. He's never alone. Not even with a female. He sometimes has one, but his men surround them. So I don't know what to say Boss, but this is going to be a tough one to get."one of men I sent before we left, told me. I was still smoking, I think I'm on third cigarette and I drank a bottle and half of jack.

"Fine. Just tell me his location. Grab some other men and make them help you get him in a place without his men." I said while a smoke cloud formed out of lips, then slowly disappearing in thin air.

And yes. My fûckin jet let's me fûckin smoke.

"Yes boss. Right away." And then I clicked. 

Fûckin five more hours on this damn jet.

******

"Vincenzo, where is the food?" She asked.

I placed my hat further over my eyes and crossed my hands over my chest and laid back on the bed.

"Do you know where the water is at? I don't want to drink."

"Leccaculo." I murmured. 

"What does that mean?" She said while I heard her walk to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about."I said while I turned my self on my side and turned my hat so it can cover the side of my face.

"Leeccacuulo? What does that mean?"

I shrugged my shoulder and I was trying to sleep.

"Vincenzo."

"Vincenzo."

"Mai, stop."