ELEVEN

New lifestyle that I can never escape.

*winks and sips tea*

Two damn months.

Two damn months since I been here!

Some days can be better, but some days I want to be die. Like seriously. I want to die and never come back, well maybe haunt Vincenzo. But that's not the point.

But some days....I love.

Like, I seriously love.

I get to have cake...if Vincenzo doesn't know, and Edward sneakily gives it to me in my room.

After Edward shown me my room, that I'm for now on going to be sleeping in. I found out I was not in the same hall as Erika. That night, I roamed around the hall late at night and found out I was in the same hall as Edward and Ricardo, and I'm guessing the rest of Vincenzo men.

I made my way down the hall to where I found a set of stairs. I looked behind me and checked if someone heard me walk down, but thank god no one heard me. So I continued down, and found myself in another set of halls. I groaned slightly and started to walk down. I made some turns and found another set of stairs. So, I followed them down. At the end, there was a door, just waiting to be open.

I looked behind me once more, and slightly placed my hand on the knob. But before I twisted the knob, I placed my ear on the door, seeing if I can hear anyone. I didn't hear anything, so I thought it was going to be another set of halls, but boy was I wrong.

I made my way into main floor.

My eyes grew wide and I tried to turn back around but when I turned around, my face was met with a chest. I jumped and quickly took a step back. "What are you doing here love?" Ricardo said while he raised an eyebrow and stared down at me.

"I'm just trying to get out. Please." I took a step towards him and placed my hands on his chest and gave a slight push. "If you so kindly move, I would love to get out of this floor." But of course he didn't move. Of course he wasn't going to listen. He was Vincenzo men. They're all hardheaded.

He took a step in, making me take a step back, inside the floor. I tried to block out the slaps of the bodies going against each others and the women screams, but slowly they are starting to turn louder and louder.

"Ricardo, please. I really don't like this floor. I was just looking for the kitchen. I'm really hungry. I didn't mean-" the door closed behind him and my heart dropped slightly. He took another step closer and I took one back.

"Have you ever had sèx?" He said smiling. My mouth fell apart and I stared at him in shock.

"Excuse me?-"

"Have you ever had sè-"

"I heard you!" I said while my hands fisted the shirt I was just wearing from Edward. He raised and eyebrow and looked down at me. "So, have you?"

"Yes! I'm no virgin." I said while my voice held anger.

He smiled, "okay. Have you ever been fûcked?" He said while he crossed his arms over his chest and smirked down at me.