FIFTY-THREE

He's actually....

~Ever~

My eyes slowly opens and they directly stare at my thighs. The blood is still there. The bullets are there. The wounds are there. I felt numb. It felt like I had more nothing than before.

But I was still in the room. I didn't dare to look up. I was too scared. I was too scared to know what might be in front of me. The air was heavy with the smell of blood and my eyes started to tear up again. The room was quiet and it was taunting me to make a sound. I was afraid something might come after me too. Let me say, someone might come after me.

So I closed my eyes and held those sob in tightly. I started to rub my wrist again and they burned badly but I need to leave. I can't stay in this room and watch me slowly go insane. I need to leave. Leave to be sane.

I twisted my hands seeing if the rope was twisted but no. After five minutes of just rubbing my skin off I stared to feel the blood fall down to my finger tips. But my wrist were already numb so I didn't feel the pain as much. Finally. Finally, I pulled my arms forward and they slipped through. My eyes open and tears fell while I gave a small whimper with a small smile on my face. I looked at my wrist and they were red and irritated with blood pooling around them. My legs weren't tied but I was afraid that if I dare to move, pain will shoot through me. But I need to leave.

But I was late.

The door slammed open and he was humming a toon. I quickly placed my hands behind the chair and I was glad that I didn't lift my head up.

He started to laugh when I heard his shoes clap against the floor with each step he took towards me. Then it sounded he was stepping in a puddle and my breathing hitched because I knew what he was stepping in.

"Doesn't this feel good? Doesn't this feeling feel so good!?" He laughed. His shoes started to come faster towards me and I saw them stop right in front of me then a few seconds later his hand curled around my chin, and lifted my head roughly as his fingers were tightly around my chin. My eyes locked with eyes as his face was in a sinister look. "Doesn't it?" He said.

"No." I said firmly.

He raised an eyebrow but his hold never loosen, just tighten, "for me it's the best feeling. The best feeling of actually winning. You know I took down my rival, meaning that business would be great, other men would actually fear me as much as they feared him. And I mean, why would they fear him?! He was nothing! Did you see him?!" He laughed out. "How pathetic."

I had enough. I didn't care if I would send pain through my legs,

I. Had. Enough.

I lunged forward and my hands wrapped around his neck, causing him to fall backwards, with me on top. My hands tighten around his neck, while my thumbs pressed into his throat. His hand clamped around my wrist and tried to pull them off but I was using all the energy I had and pressed down. His face was turning bright red and he was grinding his teeth as he tried to breathe. "NO!" I yelled. I pushed my weight on my hands with my legs pushing forward. His hands were starting to turn loosen but still a strong grip on me.

I kept pushing and he was trying so hard to get me off of him. He moved his hands away from wrist and to my hips. He pushed me up and I was leaning forward as much as I can, but he kicked up his legs and kicked me off hard. It knocked out the air in my lungs and I landed hard on the ground next to him. We were both struggling to breathe, but it didn't stop me from crawling my way to the exit. My eyes were locked on the door and nothing else. I pushed myself up but my legs were weak and hurt badly, causing myself to fall again.

I gasped in as much of air as I can but it doesn't seem like I was getting any. My legs was shooting up pain but I need, need, to leave. Let me finish my misery somewhere else than this place. I hear him trying to breathe as much as I can but he's coughing at the same time.

I start to cry as I breathe in, I'm so scared. I'm scared of what happens if I cant leave in time. I force myself up and try to stand up but I fell back down, but it didn't stop me from getting back again and trying again. Each try I would fall but I was closer and closer to the door. My heart was racing and it seemed each time I would take one step forward I was actually taking two steps backwards.

The tears fell and I was so close when my feet were taken out. I was pulled backwards by my ankles and I was clawing at the ground but my hand went through a blood puddle. I was flipped around as he got on top of me and placed is hands around my throat and tightly held my neck. I saw hand prints on his neck with the middle of his throat brightly red. He was still struggling to breathe but not as much as I am.

It felt like I was drowning now. He started to do the same thing and it felt horrible. My lungs were on fire and my body was jerking trying gas for air. My vision was growing blurry and I knew I was going stop breathing soon, but he stopped.

He stopped and unwrapped his hand around my neck and stood up. My body jumped up and my eyes grew wide as I gasped in air. I started to cough and claw and the ground. M throat felt tight and small, not letting in air. He stared down at me and watched me struggle to breathe the way I didn't.

Coughing hurt and sucking in air was horrible. His smirk was forming on his face and it scared me. "Say hi to him for me." He said darkly.

He reached in the back of his waist band and pulled out a gun and clicked off the safety, "good luck Mai." He pointed the gun directly at me and pulled the trigger and that's when everything blurred.

*******

???

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon..
SS