SIXTY-SIX

What.

~Ever~

My fingers drugged deeply in his hips while a harsh moan escaped my mouth. My legs were shaking harshly and I couldn't take it. "Vincenzo! Please!" I was begging for him to stop because my lower half couldn't take the pleasure anymore, I needed a break. But he didn't stop. His eyebrows furrowed together while he picked up his speed.

His hand wrapped around my neck and tighten quickly while he thrusted harder inside of me. My eyes were rolling back and my stomach was clenching while my legs were closing tight around his hips. He moaned while saying things I couldn't understand underneath his breath. He didn't stop his pace, I never knew you can go so fûckin fast.

My hand went to the back of his neck and tried to pull him down to me but he unwrapped his hand from my neck and grabbed my wrist. He pinned my wrist down and then the other. My moans couldn't be stop, and I knew they would be heard, but at this moment I didn't fûckin care who heard me; no wait I needed them to hear me. Make him stop. I can't- "Fûck!" I screamed.

"Mai." He hisses and I can feel him pull out but then slams back into me. He does that till I can feel myself clenching around him. I throw my head back while I moan even loader. I squirm around and he keeps pounding me, and that's when I feel my release. I moan but it came out mostly like a scream. I thought he was done but he kept going. My legs were shaking and I was squeezing him with my thighs trying to make him to stop because I didn't know what to feel anymore.

He let go of my wrist and pushed down my thighs till I was more open to him. I arched my back while my mouth hung open because this was so new and it felt so good. He groans while he picks ups his speed. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and pulls him down till his chest was rubbing against mine. His heavy breathing was fanning my ear but I was giving pants to his. My hand was pulling tightly around his hair and I felt my stomach clenching tighter again and I felt myself clenching again.

This time he kept his rhythm but he still slammed into me. "Mai." He groans while I felt warmth come inside of me and that's when I felt myself releasing again. I moaned while my eyes closed shut again, but soon I felt his tongue fighting against mine. He kissed me roughly at first but he slows down and kissed me slowly. His hand roamed around my body while he pulled away from me and started to kiss my neck. My eyes were still closed while my chest was moving up and down in a fast pace.

My legs were still shaking which I didn't mind. I fûckin loved how he made me feel right now. I loved how he slammed into me and made me feel so much pleasure. I was so lost into the memories of mine, him sucking my breast was a surprise to me. My back arched while he twirled his tongue around my nipplê.

I bit my lip while I moaned. My moan was covered from my lips and that's when I felt him pull away. I opened my eyes and I saw my hand locked into his hair so I tried to pull him back down to me. He looked me deeply in my eyes, "Never cover your beautiful noises Mai. I will stop and won't finish whatever I started if you cover it up again. Understand." He said deep and husky.

I squirmed again because his words turned me on so much. "Yes." I said. He stared at me for a while but when I was staring at his eyes I didn't see his hand move down to my hips and underneath him, making me moan when his fingers went inside of me. His mouth found his way back to my breast and bit slightly at my nipplê.

Oh please.

His fingers were teasing me causing me to clench my stomach again and I couldn't help but crave more and more. Call me a whôre, but I love being a whôre.

My moans filled the rooms and I'm sure the whole estate can hear what their boss is doing to me. Right when I felt myself about to cûm again he quickly pulled out his fingers and slid down and placed his mouth on my clît and rubbed his tongue over me.

I moaned louder and I didn't know I was moving my hips till he pinned my hips down. I groaned and squirmed around when I felt the built building just waiting to be release but when he pushed his fingers back in me, he got me.

His tongue was the best thing he can ever use. My thighs clenched tightly around his head while I went limp against the bed sheets and my body jerked roughly.

He unwrapped my legs around from him and climbed on top of me again and gently touched my cheek. "Mai." He said softly. I looked at him and I saw his eyes still filled with lust but he was smiling softly. "You're my everything."

My heart skipped a beat, it actually picked up again. He stared at me while I looked at him with my mouth open. "I'm sorry for everything that ever happened to you," his hand went to my thigh where the scar was. "I'm sorry I've brought you into a world you never thought you'll see. I'm sorry for making you be in pain. But I can't see you leaving me." His hand went to my stomach and I knew what he meant.

"I'm sorry Mai." He stared at me while he face fell and I felt mine did too. He leaned over and gave me a peck and stood up. He gathered his clothes and placed them back on. He stared at me once again and his face was back to a blank face. The same face I first met him with.

He walked out of the room closing the door softly behind him while I stared at it, not knowing what to do. I laid there naked both in shock and not knowing what emotion to feel. I was confused on what to feel.

Did he just use me?

Does he even like me?

But he said I was everything to him?

I was confused but the emotion of hurt was starting to overwhelm me. I felt tears start to bundle up in my eyes while I stared at the door.

Do I love Vincenzo?

Does he even love me?

Does he even want me? Or is he just using me to carry something he can't.

I was just a thing to use.

A toy.

*******

... yes hate me. Hate me please! I need you all to call me a bîtch and worthless skańk call me names please! I'm sorry for being a ghost and not saying anything and always bringing your hopes up with my messages at the end of the book but I SWEAR IM BACK!!!

Anyway, :) Vincenzo. What happened.

*sips really cold tea*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101
Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101 Anyway see you guys soon!!SS