THIRTY-TWO

No....no please.

I screamed.

I screamed when the bullet sounded off.

I screamed when the bullet went to his chest.

I screamed when another hit right in between his eyes.

I screamed as I stared at his eyes look at me, slowly draining color.

I screamed when he slumped against the chair and his mouth hanging open.

And I screamed when he walked through the door with a smirk on his face while holding the gun in his left hand, then pointing the gun at me.

I thought I was screaming, but my mouth was just hanging open. He walked completely in while closing the door behind himself. He stared into my pale green eyes while I couldn't help but stare into his brown ones.

He raised an eyebrow while he cocked his head to the side. My eyes switched from the gun barrel to his eyes. My eyes couldn't just stay on one spot.

I then looked back to the chair and I lay limp. My body grows limp and all I can do is stare into his lifeless eyes.

My lips quivers and tears fall out while I don't make a sound. I hear his shoes walk closer to mean but I can't seem to move. I'm staring into a lifeless body again.

Edwards' body.

Tears flowed down naturally. I couldn't stop them. My body would jerk from the hiccups I would do. But other than that I was numb.

"Won't this be a little surprise for Vincenzo." He said as his hand wrapped round my chin and made me look at him.

I wanted to move but all I can do is replay what just had happened. "Wonder what's going to happen when he walks in and finds his best friends dead and his girl gone. Ooo, doesn't this seem like a good movie." He smirked.

His eyes left mine and trailed down the blanket and rested on my legs that were covered. I saw his lips curl up to a sinister smile and that's when he pulled off the blanket and my skin pricked with goosebumps.

I wanted to move. Call out for help. Help me. Save me. Save him! Save Edward!

I looked over to Edward again and I wanted to get up and shake him to awake.

I know it won't work but I don't know what to do. I wa-

His hand slammed down on my knee and I jerked up screaming in pain. Screaming my agony out so loud that that was the only thing I could hear. My head snapped towards Vlad and he has one hand rubbing his ear while he's smiling.

Pain throbbed through out and up my leg and down to my toes. He grabbed my knee again and my hands shot out to it to pry it away, but he tightened his hold and all I can do is arch my back while I threw my head back and close my eyes.

"Okay. I had enough fun. Let's go." His hand unclamps around my knee and I'm thankful but pain is all I feel. I scream because it hurts so much. The monitor is beep fast but it shuts down. I then feel his hand wrap around my forearm and I feel the needles remove from under my skin.

I'm breathing hard and I stopped screaming but I'm groaning in pain. Tears fall down from my closed eyes and my teeth are clenched together. My left hand is fisting the sheet ltight while I'm moving my body and trying to get away from him at the same time.

His hand was still wrapped around my arm, so he pulled me up and my eyes open and I see him bending down and that's when he lifts me up and places me on his shoulder.

I try to get up but my leg is killing me. So I lay limp on his shoulder while I cry. My eyes close and he starts to walk. I hear the door open and then I hear someone laugh.

"What did you do to her? Mess with her?" Someone said while laughing at the end.

"Yeah, made her lose energy." He said. I bit into my lip and more tears fell down.

Please help me. Please.

I opened my eyes and watched the floor move as he walked. I looked up and I see a new face and he smiles at me. I look down when pain shot up my leg again and I couldn't take it anymore.

He was pressing my legs against his chest and it hurt so much. I closed my eyes tight and held back the whimper. I tried to push myself up but he pushed my legs closer to his chest.

I just laid limp against him and cried.

Pathetic. I know. I want to do something but I can't. Physically and mentally.

I cry- well sob. I'm sobbing because I let Edward die right in front of me. And I'm sobbing for ever being alive.

I knew I should've let Vincenzo kill me when he  had the chance. I should've just ended my life right there. He knew I didn't have anyone, so he could've understand why I would've wanted to die.

When I felt the sun hit my skin I knew we were outside. "I don't know if I should send him a picture or just let him see himself." He said as he pulled me off of his shoulder and dropped me on my feet but my legs gave out when more pain shot through me. I fell down and held my leg.

My mouth is hanging open while tears fall down as I stare at him. I'm sitting on my butt and I'm holding my leg as it throbs.

We're in the parking lot and the sun is behind him, "Im thinking I'm going to let him come back and see its better. Don't ya think?" He turns around and then the light hits my face.

"Yeah. Because I think it is." The other guy said.

He looks back at me, "what do you think Mai?" He smirked and all I can do it just cry silently.

"I think it's perfect. But I just need you to be gone for awhile." I was confused but when I saw his foot come up and I see the bottom of his shoe come at me, I knew exactly what he meant.

Good night I guess.

*****

*smirks while sipping tea*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS