TEN

I want to leave. Like, now.

I squirmed around on his lap as his hand rubbed up and down on my thigh. I didn't pay attention to their meeting since they would talk sometimes in Spanish and then Vincenzo would speak in Italian to piss off Leo.

"The shipment doesn't come until next week. How'd you expect me to bring the supplies tomorrow?!" He yelled in my ear while his breath smelled like smoke. I flinched from his tone, but I would try to move closer off his lap, but he pulled me back and wrapped a arm around my waist.

I looked over to Vincenzo, and see him standing up and walking around with his arms behind his back. "Figure it out then. Or else my men are going to come here and you don't want that do you-" I was pushed off and I fell on my chest over his desk.

"You act like I can do something-" he walked around me. I saw that he walked to the window and took out another cigar and lit it, while looking out.

I pushed myself up and rushed over to the door. Well I tried too. When I was going to past Vincenzo, his arm shot out and pulled me close. "Figure it out then. I'm going to come back and I expect my supplies on your desk. Leo, you don't want to mess with a man like me." He then pulled me with him as he walked to the door. I'm so glade that Leo didn't look back when Vincenzo took me.

We walked down the stairs and I kept looking behind us because I was afraid of Leo. I was afraid that he'll come back for me and make me stay. It sounded like he was going to make me stay and then get 'fûcked'. So, I walked faster down the stairs, skipping two at a time me.

"Mae. Stop." He said while I was dragging him with me down.

"We need to leave. I want to leave. Take me back." I pulled him to the door and I was going to open the door but the guy did it for us and smiled. "Boss called me sweetheart. He wants you back. So, walk back up stairs." He smiled. My heart dropped and my hand clamped harder, around his hand.

"No. I'm taking her. Tell Leo he better have it done when I'm back." Vincenzo pulled me close to his side and walked past the security.

"Boss said-"

"Well tell him no." He pulled me out and I pushed myself closer to him. The men watched us as we walked out. My face felt hot as we walked through the club. The men stared at me the most, but I couldn't stand the stares.

Oh no.

I noticed that I was already breathing hard and they were turning to pants. The room began to become longer and it felt like we were walking so slow.

Please not now.

I gasped for breath and gripped his suit. "Take. Me. Out." I said in short breath. I looked up to Vincenzo and squeezed his suit tight in my hands, "take me out of here." I said while I gasped for air.

I heard voices, I heard some laugh, I heard some say things that I can barely understand. But all I thought was them talking about me. Looking at me. Judging me. Taunting me. Laughing at me.

My eyes weld with tears and I started to pull Vincenzo out of the club. I'm not going to have an anxiety attack. No. I took deep and slow breaths and pulled him with me. The voices were taunting me, and I didn't know if Vincenzo was taunting me too.