TWENTY-FIVE

Past repeating itself ?

~Ever~

"You know, I didn't think you'll find my name out." I said while I looked at the restrains and then back towards him.

"And I didn't think Vincenzo was that stupid. So many surprises for both of us don't you say?" He said while he walked in front of me on his phone.

"So...like what's going to happen to me?"

"Er, I rather not say because you're doing really fine right now and I don't want to switch your mood. So, I'm not going to say and just tell you, 'wait and see'."

I slumped on the chair and tried to get comfortable, but the back of the chair is straight as a board and to close. My legs are tied to the legs and my arms rest on the arms.

"When I seen kidnap movies, I thought the chair thing was to common and I didn't think no one used it in real life."

"Mafia men used this all the time. It's a easy hold on the person...well, like you. Who've never been kidnapped." He smiled.

"Look. I've been kidnap before, but I was tied on my wrist. So, thank you for having me sit down. I couldn't stand holding my weight-"

"Okay, I'll be back." He turned around and walked towards the door. My heart dropped because I finally understood what I said to him.

"No-like, I liked being hanged from my wrists and I rather no-" he walked out and my eyes started to tear.

"Why!" I screamed. I thrashed around in the chair and shook my arms trying to get out of the restrains. The tears fell and I started to jump the chair and started to move crazy, which lead the chair to tip to the side. I stopped and quickly leaned to the left but it was to late.

My head smacked hard against the floor and I cried out in pain. My right side of my head throbbed while I felt a headache forming. The throbbing hurt so much that I started to cry.

I heard the door open and I hear him chuckle slightly. "I just left for what? Like two minutes?" I heard him walk towards me and then I feel the chair get sit up right. I threw my head back while squeezing my eyes shut. I groaned and more tears fell down.

"You did that on your self doll." My arms came free but I couldn't even think about escaping. My legs did too and I was pulled up. I still had my eyes closed and the throbbing didn't even leave. He walked me somewhere while more tears fell down my cheek.

I open my eyes and I see the chains welded on the wall and my eyes grew wide. I ignored the pain, and I kicked my leg towards his hip and kicked him away. He didn't expect it, so he tripped. I turned around and ran towards the door. I swung it open and he was yelling, yelling after me, but I kept running.

I ran down the hall and I see a door up ahead and my eyes were locked on it. I ran as fast as I can, and I was thankful I didn't have any shoes on because I might as well trip on them. My arms shot out in front of me and I reached for the handle. My fingers wrapped around the handle and opened the door.

I was about to slip through, but it was slammed shut while my body was plastered against the door. I clenched my jaw while I hissed. His hand pushed my face hard against the door and my left side of my face took all the pressure.

I cried out when he added more pressure. My hand unwrapped from the door knob and hung at my sides. "Next time I'll shoot you dead." He hissed in my ear. "Understand!?" He yelled.

I nodded but he grabbed my hair and pealed my face off the door and then slammed it back on the door. Now my left side of my head started to throb. I cried out in pain, "understand!?"

When I only cried he pulled my head back again but I yelled, "yes! Yes! Please!" My hands laid on the door while my nails starched the door.

"Good." He pulled away from me and I barely noticed that his body was pressed against me when he pulled away. His hand grip on the back of my neck, so when he pulled away, he pulled me with him.

My head hurts so bad that I can barely have my eyes open. He pushes me towards the room and walks me towards the chains. He turns me around and throws me on the wall, causing me tense my stomach from the impact. I groan and close my eyes. He grabs my arm and picks them one by one. I stand my tippy toes because if not, my arms will be pulled up and would hurt.

"Why do this? Why me?" I say softly while I slowly open my eyes and look at him. He stands in front of me and has no emotion on his face.

"Easy exchange-meant. And it's easier to make him come to me, because I set up this plan since we saw you with him and Leo. And just as I assumed, things are going according to plan."

******

"Help. Help me. Please. Help." I said talking to myself. My feet would cramp and I would have to relax them while my arms would be plainly stretched.

The headache went away but my head is sore if I rested it on my arms. I don't know how long I've been like this, but my arms are burning and my legs are cramping. My wrist inch and are irritated by the chains wrapped around them. They would sometimes pinch my skin if I move them a certain way.

I crack my neck and rest on my feet again since I can feel another cramp starting to form. My arms burn and my muscles hurts. I clench my jaw tight when pain comes and my arms start to spasm.

This time I cry out in pain and I throw myself on the wall, trying to lean my weight there, but it doesn't do anything. Just something touching my back.

This time I scream out for help. "I just want to leave! Please! Please let me go! PLEASE!" I scream. I thrash around and the chain pinches my skin but I ignore the pain and scream. I kick and throw my arms everywhere while I shake my head screaming.

"PLEASE!"

The door slams open and I stop but continue to cry. "Please."

"My god Mai, quit screaming."

*******

*sips tea*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS