THIRTY-FOUR

Wow...that long??

"There's nothing-"

"That's bull crap if you tell me there's nothing to say." He said look in at me with a bored look.

"What?! There is no-"

"No Mai. I want to know-"

"You already know." I looked away from him. "You already know that he took me, he hurt-"

"I know that. That's why he's going to be burned alive. But no, That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking what's going on in your mind. What are you feeling right now? Your fuckin thoughts. Talk to me. Tell me."

"Nothing Vincenzo. "

"Mai-"

"Can we just go to the plane?" I looked back up to him. He stared at me with no emotion and he didn't look anywhere else except my eyes. His eyes fell and he looked down to the sheets.

"Lets go." He said low. But that didn't make my heart jump. He slowly got up and took a deep breath in and then sighed. He fixed his hat and I saw his hand pat his waist band, and I knew what he was looking for. He always has it there.

He looked back towards me and then gave me a look, and then turned around and walked to the side of the bed, and went to grab my arm. "I'm not sure if you're supposed to take these out or not...but I'm taking them out anyway." He grabs my arm that held all kinds of wires that was connected to hand and wrist.

"What?-" I felt the needles get pulled out and I couldn't help but cringe and feel a slight pain when they slipped out of my skin. "Okay. I'm going to look for- wait. Have you been to the restroom yet?" He still had a hold on my arm but he looked at me and I pursed my lips.

"Noooo..."

He lifted an eyebrow,"do you need to go?"

This time I lifted an eyebrow, "nooo...?? Yes??? I don't know?! I think?"

"Ugh, what is it Mai. Yes or no."

"Yes."

He let go of my arm and looked around. "I'll be back." He said as his back was towards me. I was going to say something but he walked out. I sighed and laid against the pillows.

It wasn't even a minute before he came back while rolling a wheelchair. "I stole this." He said. He rolled it next to me and walked beside it till he was right next to me. "I'll get you more medicine before we leave so you can just sleep the flight." He grabbed my hand and pulled up till I was sitting.

Pain started to crawl up my leg but I bit my lip. His other hand went behind my back and under my arm pit and started to drag my off the bed. This time I hissed. He quickly grabbed my legs and picked me up bridal style and I cried out in pain. He quickly set me but gently set me on the wheelchair and it hurt so much to bend my knee.

My hands went instantly down to my leg and I tried to straighten out my leg because it feels way better than having it bent. "What's wrong?"